Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SO glad I changed my Fearless Pick last week! Typical "bad feeling to start the week, good feeling as the game draws close". The Seahawks did not look like a team coming off a short week. I'm still trying to decide what was more impressive...The Seahawks on the field or the 12th Man representing in the stands. That NFLN post game show will go down as one of my favorite post game moments.

So let's see, Bradford done for the year, it's another national game...Gee, I wonder who wins this one? Their defense will still play us tough but I believe our offense has turned that corner this season. This one shouldn't even be close.

Aros' Fearless Pick: Seahawks 35 - Rams 10

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-1

C-Dub

Reaction score
C-Dub's Fearless Pick: Seahawks 30 - Rams 6

C-Dub's Fearless Record: 6-1

Edit: Backup QB against our defense? You've got to be kidding me. I don't think we'll run away with it initially, but after halftime, it's going to be the Russell Wilson Show.

Beast will break a few nice runs with the help of Mike Rob, but overall the Rams D will sell out to stop him. He'll still end up with 90 yards and a score.

The defense is going to be electric. 3 INTs and 3 FF. This one's ending in a blowout and the nation's going to witness this.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This one is a blowout for all the reasons Aros already said. Wilson and company have a field day.

Prediction Seahawks 38 - Rams 3

Record 6-1

Hawker

Reaction score
Remove all doubt.

Seahawks 41 - Rams 6

RTD 6-1

Go Hawks!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
It's a good thing that the Edward Jones Dome is going to be a morgue on Monday because there's going to be murder on the field.

Seattle 31 Rams 9

STD: 5-2
Pre-season Prediction record 7-0 about to drop to 7-1. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm done predicting blowouts. Our team has an uncanny knack this year for making multiple stupid mistakes that keep opponents much closer on the scoreboard than they should be based on us dominating them in every facet for 80% or more of each game.

31-20, Seahawks.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
40-9 Hawks...Our O line vs their D line will give them a few short fields. Otherwise I don't think they would score any points.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seahawks 7 Rams 3

Oh, sorry, I forgot a number there. I meant Seahawks 27 Rams 3

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Only question about this game is, when do we put in the subs?

Seahawks 34
Rams 6

Season 5 - 2

Atradees

Reaction score
This will be our first fifty burger of the season. 3 picks minimum this game. Browner is going to be intimidating. Lynch runs for 182 yards only because he takes one to the house.

51-6 Rams cant score on the backups after the half.

Tjack gets some reps.