Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'll be the first any maybe only.

Wilson pitches his first no hitter of the year.
Hawks win by way of the shut out.

Anybody want to guess how many times the WS gets mentioned during telecast. I say 7

Edit: sac beat me.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Beast should run all over these guys considering their problems against the run. If Bevell doesn't try to get too cute and gives him 20+ carries, this isn't close.

Hawks 34
Lambs 10 (they get their lone TD in garbage time vs. 2nd teamers)

To date: 6-1

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
We know the Rams, the Rams know us. Bradford is out for the season and they have a statue starting at QB in place of him. Let's see if we can keep the sacks coming.

Their defense matches up well against ours, so I don't expect to blow them out with offensive points.

With that said, Seahawks win 30-10.

RTD: 6-1

chris98251

Reaction score
Seattle 17 Rams 10, I think Pete tries to be conservitive and the foot taken off the gas early with Subs.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Remember the Eagles-Seahawks MNF game during our Super Bowl run?

This is it all over again, minus the snow.

Seahawks 42
Rams 0

YTD: 6-1

12thMan1

Reaction score
I'm surprised everyone is even guessing the Rams are going to even get 10 or more points. With their already shaky offense and backup QB, it's gonna be hard for them to make it to the our 40 yard line. Hawks 24 Rams 0

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
12thMan1":2vucp1o3 said:
I'm surprised everyone is even guessing the Rams are going to even get 10 or more points. With their already shaky offense and backup QB, it's gonna be hard for them to make it to the our 40 yard line. Hawks 24 Rams 0

The Hawks have yet to play clean game without at least 2-3 stupid plays like turnovers in our Red Zone, blocked punt, big PI call or broken big play.

So until that happens I don't know how you can call for a shutout. We should win comfortably, but until we get ride of the bonehead plays, any team should score at least 10 points on us. We dominated the Cardinals in every facet of the game, but we still only won 34-22. Why? Stupid plays.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":18n3gxjn said:
SO glad I changed my Fearless Pick last week! Typical "bad feeling to start the week, good feeling as the game draws close". The Seahawks did not look like a team coming off a short week. I'm still trying to decide what was more impressive...The Seahawks on the field or the 12th Man representing in the stands. That NFLN post game show will go down as one of my favorite post game moments.

So let's see, Bradford done for the year, it's another national game...Gee, I wonder who wins this one? Their defense will still play us tough but I believe our offense has turned that corner this season. This one shouldn't even be close.

Aros' Fearless Pick: Seahawks 35 - Rams 10

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-1

Seahawks 42 DeadRams 7 (7 only because something is bound to happen and Russell coughs up one ball)

OrFan

Reaction score
Blowout.

Seahawks - 38

Badly sheared sheep - 13

Record to date 6 - 1

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I would gladly take a blowout, but I don't think it will be.

24-13 Seahawks win.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3pg8ofql said:
Seattle 17 Rams 10, I think Pete tries to be conservitive and the foot taken off the gas early with Subs.

Any coaching staff that goes conservative and takes their foot off the gas with a 7 point lead at any point in the game no matter how lame the apponent, should be taken out behind the shed and severly beaten... and then fired. :shock:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks win this one, and there won't be a successful fake punt to help the lambs this time :141847_bnono:
Seahawks 41 , Lambs, (and I'm being generous here) get 10

seahawksny

Reaction score
33-13
Not going to be many people in attendance with the cardinals playing in series. I cant imagine anyone in STL caring much about the Rams right now.