Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

WarHawks

Reaction score
Hawks aren't going to lose two games in a row in their division, after going 5-1. Russ has a big day, because he knows he has to, with Carson out, and the D steps up and has a couple huge stops and two picks. 37-35 Hawks.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":378l4s0w said:
The Seahawks find themselves coming off a shocking loss to Arizona due to some uncharacteristic late game breakdowns. Historically, Russell plays lights out coming off a loss or subpar performance so I fully expect the same thing this weekend. The 49ers defense has played very well considering all the injuries. The 9ers are a surprisingly tough team despite how many players are on IR. It's another divisional game so it won't be easy but there's no way I can see an outcome where the Jimmy G-led 9ers score more points than our #1 scoring offense with Russell in charge. I'm sure our defense will find ways to make Jimmy G and their offense look way better than they should but in the end...Russell Wilson.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - 49ers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-1

Seahawks pull it together and come out swinging even with the injuries. Seahawks 42 Whiners 17

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
34-23 hawks

The first game that isn't decided in the last 2 minutes. A couple of turnovers that the Seahawks turn into points and Russ more careful with the ball. Dallas shines and has 80 hard fought yards.

kf3339

Reaction score
So you would think that RW and company should be pretty pissed at how they lost last Sunday. They had that game and just gave it away. So that alone tells me they will be fired up about the Niners. But then you look at our injury report and it doesn't look good. We won't know until game time on several key players (Carson, Adams, ect), but we do know there will be no snacks tomorrow. I was really hoping he would play.

The good part is they are banged up as well. So it may somewhat even out in the injury department. The history is that RW doesn't lose two games in a roll. He just wills himself and the team to a win the next week. For that reason I'm taking our Hawks in a close offensive oriented game.

Hawks 38
Niners 34

Lets go HAWKS!! :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
It's about where they and we are banged up and the match ups that will be set up.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Something tells me this is going to be an ugly one with flags thrown in bunches.

SF 35 Sea 30

zchurch74

Reaction score
Whiners 41
Hawks 30

1-0 on the season. Started late, on the covid list

PNW9erFan

Reaction score
Do you Seattle fans even realize that the 1st team you faced this season w/a TOP 20 DEFENSE not only took your 'high scoring offense' to Overtime, but pulled out the 'win'?

Your defense isn't what it was YEARS AGO and now you're facing the 5th best defense and you still think it's going to be walk-in-the-park??

How long do you think you can have the worst defense in the league based on yards given up per game and still expect to win games, let alone win it all???

You're allowing opposing teams to score, on average, over 28 points a game...

Your 'high scoring offense' is overrated...because you've only had 1 blow out, while the rest of the games were won by barely 1 possession!

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

before losing to the Cards in OT!!!

If you can allow the PATS w/Cam Newton at QB and no other real threats to speak of on offense to put up 30 points on your defense...ya'll got some problems that are only going to get worse against 49ers...

I expect we'll get over 125+ yards rushing, control the time of possession, convert more 3rd downs than you guys, seeing as you're only converting at 33.90% of your 3rd downs, while allowing the opposing teams to convert at 48.75%, which will extend plays and open up more opportunities to score for us.

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17

NJlargent

Reaction score
Our defense is not good and we get out coached. 35-24 niners

kf3339

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":24gqscf0 said:
Do you Seattle fans even realize that the 1st team you faced this season w/a TOP 20 DEFENSE not only took your 'high scoring offense' to Overtime, but pulled out the 'win'?

Your defense isn't what it was YEARS AGO and now you're facing the 5th best defense and you still think it's going to be walk-in-the-park??

How long do you think you can have the worst defense in the league based on yards given up per game and still expect to win games, let alone win it all???

Your 'high scoring offense' is overrated...because you've only had 1 blow out, while the rest of the games were won by barely 1 possession!

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

If you can allow the PATS w/Cam Newton at QB and no other real threats to speak of on offense to put up 30 points on your defense...ya'll got some problems that are only going to get worse against 49ers...

I expect we'll get over 125+ yards rushing, control the time of possession, convert more 3rd downs than you guys, seeing as you're only converting at 33.90% of your 3rd downs, while allowing the opposing teams to convert at 48.75%, which will extend plays and open up more opportunities to score for us.

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17

Since you wrote a book about how this Niner team is so great, perhaps you could let us know when your version is going to show up. Or is this it?

pinksheets

Reaction score
Looks like it was actually the 9ers D who hadn't faced an opponent that strong and got exposed.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hawks85":1t1s4l79 said:
9ers - 38
Hawks - 27

I have no faith in Norton whatsoever, and the Seahawks give up ANOTHER 450 yards plus on D.

Wow this win must have really disappointed you since you seemed so sure of yourself.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1yhhz6dy said:
I suck this year. I wanna say a loss but won't. I still have the hawks going 3-3 vs their div.

34-28 hawks

Ytd 4-2

Winner!

PM me your mailing address and I will send you stickers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":214odes9 said:

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17
Welp! This niner troll post didn’t age well did it???
The reason your defense was ranked so high is they padded their stats against the 2 New York junior high teams.
Seattle just layed a 37 burger on your beloved team? What happened big guy?

main

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":2l8b6tq8 said:

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17
Where did you go?? :snack:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Reggie206":183u9feg said:
PNW9erFan":183u9feg said:

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17
Where did you go?? :snack:
He likely crawled back under his bridge for the year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love reading these predictions. Good stuff :irishdrinkers:
Score was 30-7 with under 10 minutes left in the game. Defense gave up ONE yard in the 3rd quarter. Late in the 3rd the Niners had around 130 yards total offense. I couldn't care less about a bunch of garbage time yards. Hawks dominated this game other than the early part of the game. My favorite of the 10 predicted Niner wins is the one that says the Hawks would only score 17. Yeah, they average over 30 a game, it will be RARE that this team doesn't score in the 30s this season. And for the record, I was VERY nervous about this game when that inactive list came out.

5-5
Trade Wagner
Fire Pete

johnnyfever

Reaction score
PNW9erFan":2cqcdyx1 said:

5 points vs Pats
7 points vs Cowboys
8 points vs Dolphins
1 point vs Vikings

Final Score:
49ers by 10...27-17

I love it when these guys put it in writing. Nicer fans...pfft.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This offense hasn't scored less than 30 points in any game. Now they're gonna' magically score 17? Hmmmm

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Amazing how many supposed fans consistently pick against the Seahawks.