As I see it,.........that's our 3 losses this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawks1

Reaction score
v1rotv2":1e5vswbr said:
I have been a Hawk fan since 78' and held season tickets for 8 seasons so there is no way I am a bandwagon fan. And right now we pretty much suck. I think that except for maybe a game or two this season so far we have looked bad, very bad.

The Oline and defense (including the secondary) are just not putting it together. I don't think anyone could possibly compare this year's team to last year's.

Yep, I agree. Nothing looks good. Offense, defense, special teams. No consistency. No identity. All season. Now the locker room has problems, and If we can't beat Rams then how do we make the playoffs??? We will definitely have more than 3 losses this year.

How do we fall so far, so quickly?

chet380

Reaction score
>>>"How do we fall so far, so quickly?"<<<

The salary cap and the loss of our key players on D.

OP
OP
P

Paschtorian

Reaction score
OMG,..............

.............you people are killin' me.

Agreed, injuries are hurting the team,.......but, my gawd, our 2nd-3rd string guys are holding their own against starters.

"Deepest team in the NFL" is what the Seahawks are.

You'll be eating your words in the next few weeks.

As an aside: the Seahawks ARE the defending World Champions..... (EVERYONE is bringing their "A" game).

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Some of you people are downright delusional with your optimism for this team. They are NOT good. They're probably an 8-8 team this season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Paschtorian":10liqvpf said:
Balers.

"Bandwagoneers."

You have been exposed.

It's not bandwagoning to be realistic about this team right now.

Kudos to your optimism, but this team has a lot of bad things going on right now.. injuries have been a HUGE problem.. and they're not getting any better.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Unger will be back and Okung will get healthier, and we are just barely losing these games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2jdwxgtj said:
Unger will be back and Okung will get healthier, and we are just barely losing these games.

Still counts as losses

We're two games behind Arizona .. and our schedule down the stretch is not getting any easier. This was a game we really needed to win

minormillikin

Reaction score
How many times do we have to around in circles with this crap?

Being pissed after a loss, or expressing that "the season is over" is not bailing or being a bandwagoner. There are not many bandwagon fans who are here, 3 hours after the game, making posts.

On 12/27/2009 I was in Green Bay watching the 5-9 Seahawks lose 48-10. It was an embarrassing part in a long embarrassing season. I felt like season was over for them, they were terrible, I had no hope that they would beat green GreenBay. Were my pessimistic thoughts the equivalent of "bailing?" My frozen ass would have disagreed.

Quit calling people fake fans for being mad at a team for being crappy.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Paschtorian":xht7rspx said:
Balers.

"Bandwagoneers."

You have been exposed.

Come on, Pasch......take off the blinders! This team is not playing "winning Seahawk football" right now! This team is barely hanging onto the ledge. Anymore injuries.....and we're "toast"!

A

Anonymous

Wow, a fan-measuring contest!

We don't do this around here, so if y'all wanna talk about this being our third loss, then great. Otherwise, let's keep the picking on each other out of this forum.

Thanks.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is not going to end well if not curtailed for some of the above posters. I will do you a favor so that your here next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.