Associated Press All-Pro Team

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Rat":nvj77dgo said:
I didn't watch the Chiefs at all this year. Did Eric Berry really have an All-Pro caliber season or does this have more to do with his story?

The Khalil Mack thing is stupid. Tremendous player, but there's no way if you isolate his play at both positions that he's an All-Pro at both. He's getting credit for both positions twice.

The Mack thing is really dumb. The same player can't appear at two places on the field at the same time, which destroys the intent of the All-Pro "Team."

Smellyman

Reaction score
Panthers have 4 on Offense, Seattle has 0

Yet Cam carries the offense.....

kf3339

Reaction score
marko358":38apd4i3 said:
Hopefully most of them feel slighted and use it for motivation.

This is what I think as well. Prove them wrong in the playoffs by stomping every opponent and taking SB50 for themselves.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
kf3339":guv3i0n8 said:
marko358":guv3i0n8 said:

This is what I think as well. Prove them wrong in the playoffs by stomping every opponent and taking SB50 for themselves.

Should we defeat the Viks by 20 points.....the Panthers will be very concerned when we come calling.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":ebwu61st said:
I think Sherman should've been 1st team, but it's great that he made it since the competition at corner was pretty deep. This year, he was the best player in a secondary that was still very good with some really bad pieces around him. Basically, moving him around this year was literally the only way we could be solid at different spots throughout a game.

Sherman, Norman and Peterson were probably pretty close in the voters' eyes. I think Norman and Peterson only got voted ahead because they were on teams with better records. But that's how these things go.

It looks like Earl lost his spot to Honey Badger, Eric Berry, Charles Woodson (39!!! --- but had great year), and probably one other safety I can't figure out.

I disagree, IMO this year Norman and PP21 outplayed him.

Besides.. Angry Chip On His Shoulder Sherm is the BEST Sherm to have in the playoffs.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Smellyman":3sti4gm4 said:

Yeah.. his tight end, who ... kind of depends on Cam for his numbers .. his fullback, a position that's essentially going the way of the dinosaur.. and his center.

ZOMG CAM HAS ALL THE ALL-STARS.

Come. On.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3892utof said:
Rat":3892utof said:
I didn't watch the Chiefs at all this year. Did Eric Berry really have an All-Pro caliber season or does this have more to do with his story?

The Khalil Mack thing is stupid. Tremendous player, but there's no way if you isolate his play at both positions that he's an All-Pro at both. He's getting credit for both positions twice.

The Mack thing is really dumb. The same player can't appear at two places on the field at the same time, which destroys the intent of the All-Pro "Team."

They really need to designate 3-4 outside LBs and 4-3 outside LBs. When the voters don't even know the difference, they need to have the categories spelled out for them.

kf3339

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2gths07v said:
kf3339":2gths07v said:
marko358":2gths07v said:

Should we defeat the Viks by 20 points.....the Panthers will be very concerned when we come calling.

Ha! Actually I think 30 points sounds better! And the Panthers.........PAIN!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
For the #1 D overall I think there are plenty of chips established.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1kictv6f said:
Smellyman":1kictv6f said:

Yeah.. his tight end, who ... kind of depends on Cam for his numbers .. his fullback, a position that's essentially going the way of the dinosaur.. and his center.

ZOMG CAM HAS ALL THE ALL-STARS.

Come. On.

~farts~

Latest posts