Atlanta - New England * SB LI game thread *

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I hope Atlanta wins but I think the Patriots win in a blow out. Seems to be the theme of this year's playoffs and the last few years of the best scoring defense winning the Super Bowl over the leagues best offense.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1nbwu93w said:
I hope Atlanta wins but I think the Patriots win in a blow out. Seems to be the theme of this year's playoffs and the last few years of the best scoring defense winning the Super Bowl over the leagues best offense.
Yeah, except that the Patriots D faced college-level QBs in half their games this year. Their defense is NOTHING like what ours has been from 2012 through 2015.

If the Patriots win, it'll be close. I guarantee it won't be by more than a score. I think, and hope, the Falcons win, though.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
JSeahawks":g65qvzb7 said:
Plus, if the Patriots win another one its no big deal, they've already got a bunch. But if the Falcons win one they then draw equal with us.

Yeah it would be a shame if the Seahawks and Saints fans had one less team available that they can play the Super Bowl card on...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":ss2gmmqy said:
Yeah it would be a shame if the Seahawks and Saints fans had one less team available that they can play the Super Bowl card on...
I'm with you on this, his outlook is just petty and begrudging.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":vzwr5uxl said:
Hasselbeck":vzwr5uxl said:
Yeah, except that the Patriots D faced college-level QBs in half their games this year. Their defense is NOTHING like what ours has been from 2012 through 2015.

If the Patriots win, it'll be close. I guarantee it won't be by more than a score. I think, and hope, the Falcons win, though.

Agreed... Can't agree with Hasselbeck about a NE blowout.

Atlanta lost by 1,2,3,7 and 9 points this year and they were all early in the season with the exception of the 1 pt loss to KC... Their only loss in the last 8 games.

No reason to think the Pats win in a blowout. Atlanta has been in every game this season.

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Falcons win. I see a close game at halftime followed up by the Falcons winning by 10+ points

chris98251

Reaction score
Well let J root for the Patriots, when he roots for the Ducks the win a National Championship every year right? His previous Coach whom he worshipped like a Greek God has done so well, the current Staff that has been recently hired has involved themselves in helping the community and making such a positive impact they have garnered national headlines before the first snap of the College season, I would say let him root for them, if history says anything the Falcons should be in good shape.

Threedee

Reaction score
The one massive advantage Quinn has this time around is no Bevell to mess him up. That being said, I predict a Patriots victory.

Foghawk

Reaction score
So is this the "official" game thread. :lol:

Don't make me watch the Patriots win another SB Falcons!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Foghawk":2ukl902w said:
So is this the "official" game thread. :lol:

Don't make me watch the Patriots win another SB Falcons!
It is now. 8)
My bad. 8)

GO ATLANTA!

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Just saw a Scientology commercial.

Betcha that douche, Lord Xenu, has money on the Pats.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2irdbx4v said:
I got the Pats in this one. Go Patriots!
Just curious, got cash on the game????

I want Atlanta to win, but I'll be rooting for numbers as I have about 5 squares on a numbers board.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Tom Brady is arguably prettier than Matt Ryan, so it's very possible.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2mpt54g6 said:
The game Thread.

Who ya' got?

I would suspect the majority of people here to take Atlanta.

Me included, although I could really care less......

Couldn't agree more. I'm not going to be too worried about it no matter who wins. I'll root for ATL because I tend to lean towards the underdog in most cases, but I really just want to see a good game, maybe some funny commercials and just enjoy the day.