Atlanta - New England * SB LI game thread *

IrishNW

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":uzulx5os said:
IrishNW":uzulx5os said:
depth is a luxury, we still have to many holes to worry about depth

And where did those holes come from?

The answer begins with looking at all of the draft picks cut or completely nonproductive since 2012.

besides 2013 (one of the worst draft classes in long time) we have had very productive drafts. Maybe your expectations are just to high

Your opinion.
Or maybe the drafts have rather stunk.
And it's certainly been debated in depth on the main board.

2013-2015 contributors via draft:

LWillson
PRich
Britt
Glow
Lockett
Clark
(should add Graham?)

Very productive...? 2 studs and 2 late-bloomers? That has to be well below league average. I posted a breakdown that showed the Pats have exactly twice as many solid contributers from the same 3 drafts. Thank goodness Britt and PRich finally came on.

league average? whats the league average for "studs" drafted per team? I doubt the seahawks are below "league average".

Luke Willson
Paul Richardson
Cassius Marsh
Justin Britt
Frank Clark
Tyler Lockett
Mark Glow
Germain Ifedi
Jarran Reed
CJ Prosise
Nick Vannett
Quinton Jefferson

Threedee

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3v8jbqkn said:
Yes, was taunting the Bevell haters. Your man Josh's offense has put up 3 freaking points! Lmao

Brady is struggling too, fun to watch.

Josh beat Darrell.

PWN

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":18whxtr0 said:
acer1240":18whxtr0 said:
Largent80":18whxtr0 said:
GaGa slayed that halftime show.

Bruno Mars was better :D

Celine Dion could of sang at 48 and every hawks fan woulda loved it...
I was impressed with Bruno Mars even though I'm not really a fan of that style of music, as I prefer rock/hard rock/grunge/metal. ......but your point has merit. 8)

MrThortan

Reaction score
Patriots made some halftime adjustments I think. But will it be enough... hopefully not

Josea16

Reaction score
IrishNW":2lh641vy said:
Grahamhawker":2lh641vy said:
IrishNW":2lh641vy said:
depth is a luxury, we still have to many holes to worry about depth

And where did those holes come from?

The answer begins with looking at all of the draft picks cut or completely nonproductive since 2012.

besides 2013 (one of the worst draft classes in long time) we have had very productive drafts. Maybe your expectations are just to high

Your opinion.
Or maybe the drafts have rather stunk.
And it's certainly been debated in depth on the main board.

2013-2015 contributors via draft:

LWillson
PRich
Britt
Glow
Lockett
Clark
(should add Graham?)

Very productive...? 2 studs and 2 late-bloomers? That has to be well below league average. I posted a breakdown that showed the Pats have exactly twice as many solid contributers from the same 3 drafts. Thank goodness Britt and PRich finally came on.

league average? whats the league average for "studs" drafted per team? I doubt the seahawks are below "league average".

Luke Willson
Paul Richardson
Cassius Marsh
Justin Britt
Frank Clark
Tyler Lockett
Mark Glow
Germain Ifedi
Jarran Reed
CJ Prosise
Nick Vannett
Quinton Jefferson
On that list only Lockett truly popped everyone else either flashed/might be good (Clark, Prosise, Britt). Or suck (Wilson). Or are the real deal but got injured for most their career (Richardson).

IrishNW

Reaction score
On that list only Lockett truly popped everyone else either flashed/might be good (Clark, Prosise, Britt). Or suck (Wilson).

well, we will just have to settle with a roster full of "might be good" players. while the patriots and falcons draft above the league average of "studs' per draft.

Josea16

Reaction score
MrThortan":1ceq2zen said:
Patriots made some halftime adjustments I think. But will it be enough... hopefully not
Hopefully so. It's disgusting that Atlanta will be the Superbowl champion. I can't wait for next year and payback and for Carolina to destroy them as usual.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Think the Pats have improved on containing Freeman so far this half, but the Falcons are just killing them through the air

IrishNW

Reaction score
Largent80":3c8rx04x said:
Gabriel is making Butler look stupid.

This must be what it feels like for other fans when sherman gets beat

mistaowen

Reaction score
Patriots using two lesser defenders to cover Julio, so what to the Falcons do? Adjust their playbook to get everyone but Julio open. He is consistently going down the sideline, taking 2 defenders with him and leaving easy single coverage.

Love watching what a terrific OC can do to manipulate the defense.