atmosphere against the whiners

OP
OP
U

uk seahawk

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":2f4u112u said:
If you come to TD City, you can watch the morning games on the big screen and take in some the atmosphere- should be fun.
I did that last year vs saints..took in the cheerleaders more lol ( don't tell the misses )

2_0_6

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1rk0465i said:
I predict this will one of the loudest crowds of all time.

We've been waiting four years to put a nail in the Harbaugh and Niner coffin, so I think it's going to be nuts in the Clink. This one's personal.

I completely agree, not to mention the face that Pete came on ESPN radio and called out the 12's to "bring it" this week. This is a game where we can completely shut the mouths of most 49er fans for yet another winter, just a few weeks earlier than last year.

Boycie

Reaction score
uk seahawk":1h0ntxjg said:
Ace_Rimmer":1h0ntxjg said:
uk seahawk":1h0ntxjg said:
Hawk_Nation":1h0ntxjg said:
A few of my coworkers some who live locally and some who fly up for the game from the bay area all said they wont be going to the game this year. From the sample set of the 8 people Im referring to, it sounds as if they are expecting a beating and don't want to waste the money to see it.

Might there be even less Niner fans than usual this year? :49ersmall:

Whos the bandwagon fan base now?
We call them glory hunters..any true fan will follow their team through thick or thin..we also have another saying..'you can always divorce your wife but not your football team'

I thought the "glory hunter" tag only applied to Man United fans! SCUM!
and the mickey mousers ( Liverpool ) fans..but 100 per cent with you on man utd

Here's one for ya... What's red, 3 feet long, and can keep a dick warm? .... A Man U scarf!

lukerguy

Reaction score
I was shocked at how brash 49ers fans were at the NFCCG...There were a lot of them so perhaps they felt confident in numbers. There were a few guys I wanted to confront, but saw no real positive from it. WIth that said, the way that the 49ers are trending, I don't expect a good majority of them to make the trip.