Avril and Bennett could give Panthers' solid OL problems

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Carolina has a very good offensive line. 2 pro bowlers if I am correct. If we don't get pressure on Kam I think it's going to be a long day.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
SupersonicSeahawkz":1e7ik8g7 said:
We must take into account that Bobby Wagner was not playing in that game, so Seattle defense played with LB out of position with KJ moving to the middle and a back up in KJ OLB position.

In the last game, every time they had Wags blitz it resulted in a sack, with the rather inept running backs that Carolina has, I would really like to see him blitz a lot.

panthers4life

Reaction score
hawkfan68":mkdinhxs said:
Olson is the only dangerous receiver on the team. Ginn is hands of stone, who the hell is Corey Brown, and Funchess isn't a threat. Even if it takes two, blanket the hell out of Olson. The rest are not threats.

LOL, we've heard this nonsense from every fanbase this year, and we laugh at it every week. It just shows that the only Panthers game you've probably watched is when we played Seattle. Carolina is the #1 offense in the league, and 223 of Cam's 296 completions, 2,769 of his 3,837 yard passing, and 28 of his 35 touchdown passes went to someone not named OLSEN (no one on this board spells his name correctly). Keep thinking Olsen is our only threat, luckily for you the coaching staff of the Seahawks is far smarter than that.

Laloosh

Reaction score
panthers4life":ovals0q5 said:
hawkfan68":ovals0q5 said:
Olson is the only dangerous receiver on the team. Ginn is hands of stone, who the hell is Corey Brown, and Funchess isn't a threat. Even if it takes two, blanket the hell out of Olson. The rest are not threats.

LOL, we've heard this nonsense from every fanbase this year, and we laugh at it every week. It just shows that the only Panthers game you've probably watched is when we played Seattle. Carolina is the #1 offense in the league, and 223 of Cam's 296 completions, 2,769 of his 3,837 yard passing, and 28 of his 35 touchdown passes went to someone not named OLSEN (no one on this board spells his name correctly). Keep thinking Olsen is our only threat, luckily for you the coaching staff of the Seahawks is far smarter than that.

A whole 296 completions? No wonder you're so excited, kitten.

RussB

Reaction score
panthers4life":21owmb56 said:
hawkfan68":21owmb56 said:

Im pretty confident sherman, lane , and shead along with ET with give ginn and funchess HUGE problems. You can can count on it. This isnt the saints secondary.

panthers4life

Reaction score
RussB":jsihupxz said:
Im pretty confident sherman, lane , and shead along with ET with give ginn and funchess HUGE problems. You can can count on it. This isnt the saints secondary.

No doubt your secondary is talented enough to give anyone running a route fits. Tedd Ginn doesn't have to succeed that often to be a factor though. For example, our first game against Atlanta, he only caught two passes. TWO. They went for 120 yards and 14 points though. One of which he was clocked at nearly 23mph, almost as fast as Usain Bolt's record speed of 23.35mph in the 100 meter. Our WR drop plenty of balls but make no mistake, if they catch it Tedd and Philly are both fast enough they can house you with one lapse in coverage. Funchess is a rookie but he's still a physical mismatch at 6'4". Everyone knows who Greg is and yet he never gets shut down, he's a talented TE that will create opportunities. Carolina will have plenty of chances down the field.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Panthers have very good interior lineman, but both tackles are average at best.........so if our D line is going to make some hay, it's on the exterior rush.

So it'll be interesting to see where Bennett lines up, inside or outside more.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
panthers4life":3p6wym8j said:
RussB":3p6wym8j said:

No doubt your secondary is talented enough to give anyone running a route fits. Tedd Ginn doesn't have to succeed that often to be a factor though. For example, our first game against Atlanta, he only caught two passes. TWO. They went for 120 yards and 14 points though. One of which he was clocked at nearly 23mph, almost as fast as Usain Bolt's record speed of 23.35mph in the 100 meter. Our WR drop plenty of balls but make no mistake, if they catch it Tedd and Philly are both fast enough they can house you with one lapse in coverage. Funchess is a rookie but he's still a physical mismatch at 6'4". Everyone knows who Greg is and yet he never gets shut down, he's a talented TE that will create opportunities. Carolina will have plenty of chances down the field.

I'd temper your optimism. Ginn isn't close to 100%. Didn't even practice today.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/panthe...fl.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
panthers4life":28wd91yi said:
CodeWarrior":28wd91yi said:
I'd temper your optimism. Ginn isn't close to 100%. Didn't even practice today.

Ginn interviewed and said he's 100%, it was a rest day. He'll be ready for Sunday.

Case closed, folks! Ginn said he's okay!

Forgive my hesitancy, but isn't this similar to Tillman's handling? Knee "soreness" before it was revealed that he had been playing on a partially torn ACL prior to fully tearing it week 17?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000616994/article/injury-roundup-charles-tillman-has-torn-acl

panthers4life

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2a03d338 said:

Forgive my hesitancy, but isn't this similar to Tillman's handling? Knee "soreness" before it was revealed that he had been playing on a partially torn ACL prior to fully tearing it week 17?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000616994/article/injury-roundup-charles-tillman-has-torn-acl

Ginn was observed practicing at full speed this week, he's says he's 100%, the team doctor advised a day of rest. This is all in the article I linked unless you think the Panther's staff writers are posting pure fiction. Shouldn't you be more concerned about Lynch getting on the plane this time?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
panthers4life":q3ulbiy4 said:
CodeWarrior":q3ulbiy4 said:

Ginn was observed practicing at full speed this week, he's says he's 100%, the team doctor advised a day of rest. This is all in the article I linked unless you think the Panther's staff writers are posting pure fiction. Shouldn't you be more concerned about Lynch getting on the plane this time?

I always enjoy hitting a nerve.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
panthers4life":35qui47n said:
CodeWarrior":35qui47n said:
I always enjoy hitting a nerve.

Hahaha, really? You give yourself too much credit.

I'm not convinced you even understood the article you posted. Yes, Ginn practiced, but after Thursday's practice went to see a doctor due to continuing soreness.

Look at the timeline:

Practiced Wednesday --> practiced Thursday, reaggravated the injury and went to the doctor --> didn't practice today.

Sure inspires confidence.

panthers4life

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3n1stamr said:
I'm not convinced you even understood the article you posted. Yes, Ginn practiced, but after Thursday's practice went to see a doctor due to continuing soreness.

Look at the timeline:

Practiced Wednesday --> practiced Thursday, reaggravated the injury and went to the doctor --> didn't practice today.

Your jedi troll tricks are useless here. I'm not sure you can comprehend english since you translated "some soreness" and a "a little soreness" into "continuing soreness".

This was fun for a bit but you've grown boring. Moving along.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
panthers4life":3h4hyrht said:
CodeWarrior":3h4hyrht said:

Look at the timeline:

Your jedi troll tricks are useless here. I'm not sure you can comprehend english since you translated "some soreness" and a "a little soreness" into "continuing soreness".

This was fun for a bit but you've grown boring. Moving along.

What do you call soreness that... continues... through a bye week? Ginn missed week 17 with that same knee injury. Methinks you're slow.