Baltimore vs Arizona

blue 22

Reaction score
refs are straight up jobbin the ravens. arizona also looks weak to me. We will eat these guys alive.

ringless

Reaction score
blue 22":3v8prwxp said:
refs are straight up jobbin the ravens. arizona also looks weak to me. We will eat these guys alive.

Maybe this is a makeup game for the Pittsburgh game where they allowed them to tackle our players and didn't call any penalties taking away two touchdowns from us.

But come on those were both PI. The fumble wasn't clear evidence either way. You guys are just salty right now. Looks Baltimore is playing better than us but come on. Give it a break

ivotuk

Reaction score
ringless":o40prvgj said:
blue 22":o40prvgj said:

Maybe this is a makeup game for the Pittsburgh game where they allowed them to tackle our players and didn't call any penalties taking away two touchdowns from us.

But come on those were both PI. The fumble wasn't clear evidence either way. You guys are just salty right now. Looks Baltimore is playing better than us but come on. Give it a break

I do feel for you guys on that one. Pittsturd is one of those "Legacy" teams that referees will favor every time.

blue 22

Reaction score
ringless":jy11ihyd said:
blue 22":jy11ihyd said:

Dont give me that salty BS. Leg was down dude.

Lineman was also elgible for a pass the refs blew in the first Q that killed their drive. You are right though. Refs are just garbage now a days.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Such terrible, inconsistent ref calls every week.

If the robbery job against the Bills yesterday with the nonexistent PI call that allowed the Jags to win the game had been called against Dallas or the Packers, the media would have raised hell - but completely ignored by media afterwards. 3-4 games each week are decided by questionable ref calls and judgement decisions.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JSeahawks":20m65vpd said:
Steve smith with the ball spin. Why us Sidney rice the only guy that gets called for that?

They must of changed the rule because Amendola did that I think in the pats game right in front of the ref..no flag

pmedic920

Reaction score
ringless":2uqy4i22 said:

Even the color guys were saying it was a bad PI call.

Not sure what replay they showed at your house but the one they showed here at mine, you could see very clearly see that the knee was down, player still had the ball.

The earlier "did not report" flag was pure BS.

We may be "salty" but the game is being called very poorly.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2n68p75p said:
JSeahawks":2n68p75p said:
Steve smith with the ball spin. Why us Sidney rice the only guy that gets called for that?

They must of changed the rule because Amendola did that I think in the pats game right in front of the ref..no flag

I saw the Amendola one and no penalty was correct too. It has to be taunting to a player and he clearly didn't

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Smellyman":1xrj2oe0 said:
WilsonMVP":1xrj2oe0 said:
JSeahawks":1xrj2oe0 said:

I saw the Amendola one and no penalty was correct too. It has to be taunting to a player and he clearly didn't

That makes sense but didnt Rice get flagged multiple times for it? I guess he must have terrible luck

pmedic920

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":8u7de3o4 said:

As I said above, they let it slide if it's not seen as taunting. It's a judgment call.

ringless

Reaction score
pmedic920":tj90b84f said:
ringless":tj90b84f said:

Even the color guys were saying it was a bad PI call.

Not sure what replay they showed at your house but the one they showed here at mine, you could see very clearly see that the knee was down, player still had the ball.

The earlier "did not report" flag was pure BS.

We may be "salty" but the game is being called very poorly.

I also understand that I am going to see things a little differently than you guys. For example when I watch Seattle games I feel like you guys get away with everything. Then when I am in the Radish forum I see complaints about the refs. I guess it's that way every game depending on who you are needing to win. But Im watching the ESPN feed and these guys have been slobbering over the Falcons all night.

Smellyman

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":h1clsfyz said:
Smellyman":h1clsfyz said:
WilsonMVP":h1clsfyz said:
JSeahawks":h1clsfyz said:

That makes sense but didnt Rice get flagged multiple times for it? I guess he must have terrible luck

Rice tended to spin it then look down at the defender on the ground. He was pretty dumb. Lockette-esque. :) It was also the "point of emphasis" season too.

Latest posts