Baltimore vs Arizona

kobebryant

Reaction score
I give Carolina full credit. They remind me a lot of what the Seahawks were doing at their best.

Athletic winner at qb who some people still have a completely irrational hate for. Scrappy oline that is better than the sum of their parts. Power runner. Deep dline rotation. Keuchly:Wagner. Shutdown #1 cb who makes it risky to throw in his direction. Good returner (Ginn:Tate). They just don't have the complete secondary that the Hawks had during that run.

ringless

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3plkv2ju said:

Harbs also said they lost communication in the fourth quarter as well. Coach John Harbaugh said the communication system was down on the visitors' sideline when the Ravens tried to drive down the field in the final minutes and tie the game with a touchdown and a two-point conversion.

“The phones were going out. We lost our phones,” Harbaugh said. “There’s always going to be some confusion. The good thing was that we got everything done fast. We didn’t lose any time. We’ll go back and study it, but according to the clock, we got things done pretty darn quickly. But the phones were going out.”

Harbaugh said Flacco couldn’t hear offensive coordinator Marc Trestman, which forced players to have to run on the field with play calls and personnel groupings. The Ravens ultimately got all the way down to the Cardinals 4-yard line in the final seconds, but Flacco was intercepted by Tony Jefferson to seal the game.

“It was happening on and off throughout the game, but it got bad in the final drive,” Harbaugh said. “All those kinds of things are really challenging when the phones are out.”

“It was way too hectic out there,” Flacco said. “We were running guys in and out. It was just too much communication going on for the amount of time that we had left and guys were just confused. Rightfully so, it is loud out there and it was just a little bit too hectic.”

But hey. The refs called a phantom hold on the Cardinals in the 2nd to last drive that made it go from 2nd and 3 to 1st and 20 killing it.

They then missed a hold going for a sack where our DL was tackled by the neck in desperation and brought down.

They then missed 12 men in the huddle on the Ravens (all in the final 3 minutes of the game)

It was a poorly officiated game overall. Only 1 holding call the entire game and it was a phantom call.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":2nmojjra said:
Uncle Si":2nmojjra said:

Harbs also said they lost communication in the fourth quarter as well. Coach John Harbaugh said the communication system was down on the visitors' sideline when the Ravens tried to drive down the field in the final minutes and tie the game with a touchdown and a two-point conversion.

“The phones were going out. We lost our phones,” Harbaugh said. “There’s always going to be some confusion. The good thing was that we got everything done fast. We didn’t lose any time. We’ll go back and study it, but according to the clock, we got things done pretty darn quickly. But the phones were going out.”

Harbaugh said Flacco couldn’t hear offensive coordinator Marc Trestman, which forced players to have to run on the field with play calls and personnel groupings. The Ravens ultimately got all the way down to the Cardinals 4-yard line in the final seconds, but Flacco was intercepted by Tony Jefferson to seal the game.

“It was happening on and off throughout the game, but it got bad in the final drive,” Harbaugh said. “All those kinds of things are really challenging when the phones are out.”

“It was way too hectic out there,” Flacco said. “We were running guys in and out. It was just too much communication going on for the amount of time that we had left and guys were just confused. Rightfully so, it is loud out there and it was just a little bit too hectic.”

But hey. The refs called a phantom hold on the Cardinals in the 2nd to last drive that made it go from 2nd and 3 to 1st and 20 killing it.

They then missed a hold going for a sack where our DL was tackled by the neck in desperation and brought down.

They then missed 12 men in the huddle on the Ravens (all in the final 3 minutes of the game)

It was a poorly officiated game overall. Only 1 holding call the entire game and it was a phantom call.

I could have written that post for you..

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2jfh43l0 said:
ClutchDJ":2jfh43l0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2jfh43l0 said:
ClutchDJ":2jfh43l0 said:
MizzouHa it! I was hoping for the upset because there is no way on God's green earth Arizona or Baltimore match their current records. I guess we have to take care of business since it seems nobody else is this year. Seriously does any sane person buy Atlanta or Carolina at 6 wins? Ridiculous.[/quote:2jfh43l0 said:
Serious question:

Do you like to give credit to any team outside of yours, ever?
Sure. You seem mad? I wonder why...is it you don't like truth*? You do know g & bum WRs. The defense is the real deal, too.

It's not hard to give credit where credit is due, sweetie. Trust me.
Like Cincinnati had no business beating us Carolina is the same. This season is just wrong because everything is at extremes because of bad teams taking advantage of ridiculously easy schedules in combination with the majority of good teams set up with brutal schedules and most being destroyed by injury to central players right out the gate.

Then we have Denver and Cincinnati taking advantage of it. My only hope is now that these faux frontrunner types actually have to play somebody it will start to normalize somewhat.

This is called denial. I agree those teams won't matter in the post season but that doesn't equate Seattle recovering at all either.

253hawk

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":ngjfh5hg said:
Let's not forget, Wright illegally batting the ball out of the endzone against Detroit should've been a flag. :D

Everyone needs a little luck :p

Should have? No. Could have. The rule, boiled down, essentially says that it's a judgment call. KJ could have purposefully knocked it out while acting like he was trying to recover it and the result would have been the same. The whole tapping-it-out gesture was just rubbing in a little salt. Judgment can argue that he was trying to recover it with one hand. Kaepernick legitimately kicked a ball forward in the NFCCG right past two Seahawk players who had it dead to rights and there was no flag. SF recovered, gained a few yards and got a TD the very next play.

There was no circumstance in which the play would have turned out any differently unless KJ jumped, grabbed the ball in mid air, turned, and tossed it over to Riddick who was at least 10' away. The level of national outrage over the call and thinking the tap changed anything is totally absurd and only fueled by the fact that it was the Seahawks who somehow 'benefited' from it.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
253hawk":3gkvr6cz said:
ClutchDJ":3gkvr6cz said:
Let's not forget, Wright illegally batting the ball out of the endzone against Detroit should've been a flag. :D

Everyone needs a little luck :p

Should have? No. Could have. The rule, boiled down, essentially says that it's a judgment call. KJ could have purposefully knocked it out while acting like he was trying to recover it and the result would have been the same. The whole tapping-it-out gesture was just rubbing in a little salt. Judgment can argue that he was trying to recover it with one hand. Kaepernick legitimately kicked a ball forward in the NFCCG right past two Seahawk players who had it dead to rights and there was no flag. SF recovered, gained a few yards and got a TD the very next play.

There was no circumstance in which the play would have turned out any differently unless KJ jumped, grabbed the ball in mid air, turned, and tossed it over to Riddick who was at least 10' away. The level of national outrage over the call and thinking the tap changed anything is totally absurd and only fueled by the fact that it was the Seahawks who somehow 'benefited' from it.

Lol this is also blatant denial.

253hawk

Reaction score
"Blahblah denial blahblah"...this is going to be the epitome of your posting around here, isn't it? Talk about some weak-ass troll effort.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
253hawk":1934si6s said:
"Blahblah denial blahblah"...this is going to be the epitome of your posting around here, isn't it? Talk about some weak-ass troll effort.

Seriously? That's how you perceive intelligent succinct statements? How is that trolling? I've watched football for 35 years. I know what I've seen happen over and over again.
I'm agreeing that those teams won't matter 8n the playoffs and you're complaining? I bet you think you are liberal and yet you aren't allowing me my own opinion.
I'm sorry I don't make homerific ridiculous foolish statements to be part of the in crowd.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":ojox1grg said:
253hawk":ojox1grg said:

Seriously? That's how you perceive intelligent succinct statements? How is that trolling? I've watched football for 35 years. I know what I've seen happen over and over again.
I'm agreeing that those teams won't matter 8n the playoffs and you're complaining? I bet you think you are liberal and yet you aren't allowing me my own opinion.
I'm sorry I don't make homerific ridiculous foolish statements to be part of the in crowd.

It was certainly succinct, but labeling another poster as in denial doesn't make it "intelligent".. not sure what "liberal" has to do with it either. Using "LOL" doesn't help.

maybe pack it in.. or actually pen something that is "intelligent" to support your point (which I agreed with in terms of Seattle's potential recovery). It looks like instigating, or "trolling" if you will.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mvh3gkq said:
ilikedlargent":2mvh3gkq said:
253hawk":2mvh3gkq said:

It was certainly succinct, but labeling another poster as in denial doesn't make it "intelligent".. not sure what "liberal" has to do with it either. Using "LOL" doesn't help.

maybe pack it in.. or actually pen something that is "intelligent" to support your point (which I agreed with in terms of Seattle's potential recovery). It looks like instigating, or "trolling" if you will.

IE I am trolling because I don't say "worship and praise almighty Seahawks whether they deserve it or not"
Sorry but the proof is the last 6 games. They've made my argument for me. Why are you blaming me for Seattle doing poorly? It's not my fault. Compared to the last 2 years they will not do anything significant this year. It's not hard to figure out.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":3g93bhxy said:
Uncle Si":3g93bhxy said:
ilikedlargent":3g93bhxy said:
253hawk":3g93bhxy said:

IE I am trolling because I don't say "worship and praise almighty Seahawks whether they deserve it or not"
Sorry but the proof is the last 6 games. They've made my argument for me. Why are you blaming me for Seattle doing poorly? It's not my fault. Compared to the last 2 years they will not do anything significant this year. It's not hard to figure out.

Where in my post did you gleen anything about blame or fault?

And you again repeat the same process of distorting the message to instigate an argument without making a tangible point. Great stuff

Laloosh

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":2a1z3nel said:
Uncle Si":2a1z3nel said:
ilikedlargent":2a1z3nel said:
253hawk":2a1z3nel said:

Careful Si, don't run into a...

Straw-Man%20animation.gif

chris98251

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1nvipxhf said:
253hawk":1nvipxhf said:

Well I have watched Cop movies and detective shows as well as numerous Series about medical like House Marcus Welby MD, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and Young Dr Kildaire , that's spanning over 50 years, you want me to operate on you or solve your crime problems?

Watching isn't understanding...................... There is a difference, why comments, your perspective and ideas are what makes people respect an opinion good or bad, at least they know something about your Football IQ level.

Latest posts