Baltimore vs Arizona

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I'm surprised on that last Arizona possession before halftime that Palmer didn't just take the snap and turn around and hand it off to one of the refs so he could run it into the end zone himself with the 10 opportunities the refs gave Arizona to score a TD - just eliminate the middleman.

253hawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":92an64si said:
JSeahawks":92an64si said:
Steve smith with the ball spin. Why us Sidney rice the only guy that gets called for that?

They must of changed the rule because Amendola did that I think in the pats game right in front of the ref..no flag

You just can't do it "in the face" of a defender; i.e. as a taunt. Yet I think Sidney was the first player ever called for it after it became a new rule, even though he was facing away from the defender. NFL consistency.

ringless

Reaction score
In any case. I think Baltimore looks better thus far despite how anyone feels the game is going. I expected a close one as they have played much better than their record.

Start of the second half. Hopefully my boys can pull it out

ringless

Reaction score
Good as a start as you can ask for in the second half.

Lets see if one team can just flat out beat the other this half and see who earns the win.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ringless":34di10md said:
I also understand that I am going to see things a little differently than you guys. For example when I watch Seattle games I feel like you guys get away with everything. Then when I am in the Radish forum I see complaints about the refs. I guess it's that way every game depending on who you are needing to win. But Im watching the ESPN feed and these guys have been slobbering over the Falcons all night.

I'll concede that on a PI call we may be seeing things, as you say "differently".

When they stop action on a slow motion replay to show a knee down and player still has the ball. There is no seeing things "differently".

They also showed the O lineman clearly reporting as eligible. Again there is no way to see things differently.

It is what it is, and it happens in most games. It's human error.

2_0_6

Reaction score
The Ravens are showing why their pass defense is 29th overall. This is not the same ol Ravens. Crap sammich.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
What a shit show from the Ravens

Cards if they score a TD will have 14 points off of that terrible tackle letting Johnson run all the way down and a "fumble" on a punt return. Johnson was just laying on him and everyone was just standing around too...

Didnt they rule lynch forward progress on a run when he was still moving forward haha

253hawk

Reaction score
Forward progress was done. Refs are absolute trash. AZ being gifted this game and still barely winning.

Smellyman

Reaction score
another crap call.

after having prgress stopped for that long they never let it go. Today they do.

ringless

Reaction score
But did his knee hit?

No.

Lynch's forward progress stops all of the time before he gets his extra yards. Sometimes there is a huge pile holding him up for a second or two in a stalemate before he goes for another 3. Whats the difference?

Not too mention players are taught to play through the whistle and they didn't.

Harbs also didn't challenge so come on

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":3tv4tx93 said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

Lynch's forward progress stops all of the time before he gets his extra yards. Sometimes there is a huge pile holding him up for a second or two in a stalemate before he goes for another 3. Whats the difference?

Lynch is always fighting. That shouldv'e been blown dead

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ringless":2xuix5sr said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

The difference is Johnson clearly stopped trying to gain yardage.

253hawk

Reaction score
ringless":1kvkbc97 said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

Pushing against a pile is a lot different than a guy holding you around the waist from behind (in the grasp).

CJ stopped moving both in terms of momentum and effort, so the defender let him go. That is a dead ball 95% of the time.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
253hawk":3kqydyco said:
ringless":3kqydyco said:
But did his knee hit?

No.

Pushing against a pile is a lot different than a guy holding you around the waist from behind (in the grasp).

CJ stopped moving both in terms of momentum and effort, so the defender let him go. That is a dead ball 95% of the time.

I guess next time he should just take him and slam him into the ground but then hed be flagged :lol:

Latest posts