Baltimore vs Arizona

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":mtw5am9n said:
So if he just acted like he was trying to catch it and carried it out of bounds its completely ok.... :roll:

Yes. It actually would have been.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Only got the audio for the game tonight but it "sounded" like AZ had some trouble with a pretty poor BAL team. Am I correct?

Smellyman

Reaction score
Laloosh":2izw5i26 said:
Only got the audio for the game tonight but it "sounded" like AZ had some trouble with a pretty poor BAL team. Am I correct?

sure did.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Smellyman":1ar0bgh9 said:
Laloosh":1ar0bgh9 said:

sure did.

Oh so Yes they did is more accurate. Coulda lost....

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":3eikrzbi said:

They beat Baltimore with the largest margin of victory against them this season. :roll:

But in all honesty. I think our Defense is really our achilles. Special teams has been bad too. Our kicker has missed some XP's. FG's etc this year. Our Punter has the worst net in the league the last two years running.

But it really comes down to the lack of athletiscm at the LB position. It kills us and is going to be costly later. Tonight after Powers went down (#1 rated slot CB last year) we were left with a total of 2 CB's. Our Defense is going to be a huge liability moving forward. Really going to need Okafor back for the Seattle game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":2cpcxsch said:
Laloosh":2cpcxsch said:

They beat Baltimore with the largest margin of victory against them this season. :roll:

But in all honesty. I think our Defense is really our achilles. Special teams has been bad too. Our kicker has missed some XP's. FG's etc this year. Our Punter has the worst net in the league the last two years running.

But it really comes down to the lack of athletiscm at the LB position. It kills us and is going to be costly later. Tonight after Powers went down (#1 rated slot CB last year) we were left with a total of 2 CB's. Our Defense is going to be a huge liability moving forward. Really going to need Okafor back for the Seattle game.

Did you just roll your eyes at me? I am offended, sir.

Seriously, did they struggle with them? Sounded like they did.

A

Anonymous

All right, Mike. You see him smell out that reverse, Mike? Swat that pass right there, Mike?

:roll:

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":376a8tzv said:
ringless":376a8tzv said:
Laloosh":376a8tzv said:

Did you just roll your eyes at me? I am offended, sir.

Seriously, did they struggle with them? Sounded like they did.

Yea we did, especially on Defense. I felt like the Ravens had a much better first half even though we were leading. I guess thats because we drove down the field quickly and they chipped away methodically and couldn't really be stopped. We had one three and out. I feel like we have a great Offense, but Defense is a huge liability. Worst it's been for several years to the least.

I feel like we are just too old and slow at OLB with Woodley, and Freeney. Our best LB is a safety. Our biggest issue is we blitz 42% of plays and don't get to the QB. We have 9 sacks on the year. F Daryl Washington

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
ivotuk":13fduteu said:
That last int could have been called PI. You got lucky there. :D

Let's not forget, Wright illegally batting the ball out of the endzone against Detroit should've been a flag. :D

Everyone needs a little luck :p

chris98251

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":zw32wdaq said:
ivotuk":zw32wdaq said:

Let's not forget, Wright illegally batting the ball out of the endzone against Detroit should've been a flag. :D

True that call should have been made, it was a long time coming, 40 years since the last one called :)

2_0_6

Reaction score
James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV · 38m38 minutes ago
Steve Smith Sr. Said if he were giving the refs performance tonight a Yelp review, it would be 2 stars.

:th2thumbs:

ringless

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":245goo3h said:
James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV · 38m38 minutes ago
Steve Smith Sr. Said if he were giving the refs performance tonight a Yelp review, it would be 2 stars.

:th2thumbs:

I'd agree, the officiating was poor on both sides. The Johnson call was bad. But they made up for it in the last quarter a few times. It was nice to have a non-call like that go our way for once. Especially after the Steelers game which was even worse officiating than this.

But they need new refs or more accountability. They are having too much impacts on games.

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":2d9vzf4t said:
ClutchDJ":2d9vzf4t said:
ivotuk":2d9vzf4t said:

True that call should have been made, it was a long time coming, 40 years since the last one called :)

Was it really 40 years? lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Laloosh":2stc3t43 said:
chris98251":2stc3t43 said:
ClutchDJ":2stc3t43 said:
ivotuk":2stc3t43 said:

Was it really 40 years? lol

From what I read yes, it's why no coaches or player knew about it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Damn it! I was hoping for the upset because there is no way on God's green earth Arizona or Baltimore match their current records.

I guess we have to take care of business since it seems nobody else is this year. Seriously does any sane person buy Atlanta or Carolina at 6 wins? Ridiculous.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1712qdzt said:
Damn it! I was hoping for the upset because there is no way on God's green earth Arizona or Baltimore match their current records.

I guess we have to take care of business since it seems nobody else is this year. Seriously does any sane person buy Atlanta or Carolina at 6 wins? Ridiculous.

Carolina being 6-0 with us being a notch on that belt eats at me. It literally makes my stomach turn. Their hopes and dreams were our play things.

Kind of happy for DQ.