Baltimore vs Arizona

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":17kqa9wj said:
MizzouHawkGal":17kqa9wj said:
Damn it! I was hoping for the upset because there is no way on God's green earth Arizona or Baltimore match their current records.

I guess we have to take care of business since it seems nobody else is this year. Seriously does any sane person buy Atlanta or Carolina at 6 wins? Ridiculous.

Carolina being 6-0 with us being a notch on that belt eats at me. It literally makes my stomach turn. Their hopes and dreams were our play things.

Kind of happy for DQ.
Sorry but I look forward to any actual team destroying Atlanta. I don't care about Quinn and hate the fact they will be in the playoffs with a team that should be 6-10 at best. I'd rather have the Rams make it given they're far better.

Carolina? Meh, we'll put them in their place right after my birthday.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3a50ym64 said:
Damn it! I was hoping for the upset because there is no way on God's green earth Arizona or Baltimore match their current records.

I guess we have to take care of business since it seems nobody else is this year. Seriously does any sane person buy Atlanta or Carolina at 6 wins? Ridiculous.

Serious question:

Do you like to give credit to any team outside of yours, ever?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":5hv3gcak said:
MizzouHawkGal":5hv3gcak said:

Serious question:

Sure. You seem mad? I wonder why...is it you don't like truth*? You do know what that truth is already, so my advice? Go be angry at somebody that doesn't.

*This division will be decided in Glendale hope you bring it this time unlike two years running.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2zunvuy6 said:
ClutchDJ":2zunvuy6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2zunvuy6 said:

Serious question:

Sure. You seem mad? I wonder why...is it you don't like truth*? You do know what that truth is already, so my advice? Go be angry at somebody that doesn't.

*This division will be decided in Glendale hope you bring it this time unlike two years running.

I think it's fair to say that no team in this division has shown that they are the best in the division yet. Here is a tweet from the beloved Davis Hsu tonight

DAVIS HSU Retweeted
JayZee ‏@jayzvonec 2h2 hours ago
@DavisHsuSeattle the three worst teams in the NFC have something in common...they make up the Hawks 3 wins. Don't forget that fun fact.

In fact the same can pretty much be said about AZ. Who have we beat? Who has Seattle beat? Yet both have been beaten by the Rams. There is no clear best team in the division yet. It could even be St Louis and a lot of us would be eating a lot of crow!

Not going to say AZ is because we lost against good teams. Not going to say Seattle is because they've lost against good teams.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1frohzfn said:
ClutchDJ":1frohzfn said:
MizzouHawkGal":1frohzfn said:

Serious question:

Lol, I just asked a genuine question. No need to get all fiesty.

Also, not sure how you won't give Carolina credit more than anything considering they went into your stadium & beat you. Cam has been doing a solid job with Greg & bum WRs. The defense is the real deal, too.

It's not hard to give credit where credit is due, sweetie. Trust me.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1ickzj3q said:
MizzouHawkGal":1ickzj3q said:

Serious question:

Credit or not: Rams are a notch on the belt of your losses. and, we took out AZ. And, wait til you see next week.

Credit does not need to be Given. It's earned. I know this because I have personally been posting with fans of the Hawks and Niners for the last 3 years or so.

Rams gotta EARN it. :)

ringless

Reaction score
RedAlice":1jidynjf said:
ClutchDJ":1jidynjf said:
MizzouHawkGal":1jidynjf said:

Serious question:

Credit or not: Rams are a notch on the belt of your losses. and, we took out AZ. And, wait til you see next week.

Credit does not need to be Given. It's earned. I know this because I have personally been posting with fans of the Hawks and Niners for the last 3 years or so.

It's true and I think the Rams are being neglected right now but very well might be the ones to take the division. Seattle and AZ so far haven't proved anything in 2015. Just that they can beat the bad teams. AZ hasn't been a good team. And as Davis Hsu tweeted the only 3 things the bottom 3 teams have in common is they are the only wins the Hawks have. On the other hand the Rams have beat both of us. Kap is going to have nightmares and no sleep this week!

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
RedAlice":2vo0zy6h said:
ClutchDJ":2vo0zy6h said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vo0zy6h said:

Serious question:

I understand RedAlice, but I honestly never seen her give credit to ANY team. I'm really talking about Carolina here if anything.

How can one imply one team is a fraud when that team(Carolina) went into her team's(Seattle) house & beat them?

Like, what? Lmao.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":fls0tai7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":fls0tai7 said:
ClutchDJ":fls0tai7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":fls0tai7 said:

Serious question:

Also, not sure how you won't give Carolina credit more than anything considering they went into your stadium & beat you. Cam has been doing a solid job with Greg & bum WRs. The defense is the real deal, too.

Like Cincinnati had no business beating us Carolina is the same. This season is just wrong because everything is at extremes because of bad teams taking advantage of ridiculously easy schedules in combination with the majority of good teams set up with brutal schedules and most being destroyed by injury to central players right out the gate.

Then we have Denver and Cincinnati taking advantage of it. My only hope is now that these faux frontrunner types actually have to play somebody it will start to normalize somewhat.

Rob12

Reaction score
I think it's funny that a few threw shade at Arizona for beating a 1-5 team. The Ravens have done their best Seahawks impression by never getting blown out (they've now lost six games by a combined 30 points). They're not a good team but they play everyone tough. They're not rolling over for anyone.

We've beat the Bears, Lions, and 49ers.

Bears, Lions, and 49ers.

Anyway, Arizona doesn't scare me in the least. They have a good offense and a defense that simply isn't that good. I thought I saw some walkers in the area of the field where their linebackers roam. But we're not a concern of theirs until this team learns how to put good teams away late in games.

ctrcat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1u63j38k said:
ClutchDJ":1u63j38k said:
MizzouHawkGal":1u63j38k said:
ClutchDJ":1u63j38k said:

Serious question:

Like Cincinnati had no business beating us Carolina is the same. This season is just wrong because everything is at extremes because of bad teams taking advantage of ridiculously easy schedules in combination with the majority of good teams set up with brutal schedules and most being destroyed by injury to central players right out the gate.

Then we have Denver and Cincinnati taking advantage of it. My only hope is now that these faux frontrunner types actually have to play somebody it will start to normalize somewhat.

Read #7 and add Shaq Thompson to the list http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/32f ... teams-1-32

ctrcat

Reaction score
Laloosh":ql7k31bh said:
MizzouHawkGal":ql7k31bh said:

Carolina being 6-0 with us being a notch on that belt eats at me. It literally makes my stomach turn. Their hopes and dreams were our play things.

Kind of happy for DQ.

Many teams did. While the Hawks were king and the ultimate "coulda woulda shoulda", the Panthers were 2-14 in one score games at the beginning of Cam/Kuechly/Rivera/etc. We truly feel we are the Bulls to your Pistons of the 80s/90s, but had to endure the suck and heartache in spades first. Only time will tell of course.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
ctrcat":3qrzegmt said:
Laloosh":3qrzegmt said:
MizzouHawkGal":3qrzegmt said:

Kind of happy for DQ.

Many teams did. While the Hawks were king and the ultimate "coulda woulda shoulda", the Panthers were 2-14 in one score games at the beginning of Cam/Kuechly/Rivera/etc. We truly feel we are the Bulls to your Pistons of the 80s/90s, but had to endure the suck and heartache in spades first. Only time will tell of course.

:roll:

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
ctrcat":14964bkl said:
Laloosh":14964bkl said:
MizzouHawkGal":14964bkl said:

Kind of happy for DQ.

Senator, I am from Chicago. I know Chicago. Chicago is a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Chicago.

FE_DA_1001_Bentsen_Quayle_Debate.jpg

ctrcat

Reaction score
Image^ Chicago would have nothing without Carolina's own.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 396

Laloosh

Reaction score
ctrcat":3lsoltg7 said:
Laloosh":3lsoltg7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3lsoltg7 said:

Kind of happy for DQ.

Newton was 8/21 with 2 picks and a 15.5 passer rating through three quarters. Panthers are not the Bulls and I'm not cherry picking. It's just what Seattle does to teams (usually).

Situational breakdowns in the defense are a huge concern but it's not likely to be the norm. Not saying it can't happen, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":2w6l6cjy said:
Only got the audio for the game tonight but it "sounded" like AZ had some trouble with a pretty poor BAL team. Am I correct?

One other thing I will say sense I always harp on our LB's is that last nights game was close due to poor special teams play.

1 Missed XP
1 Missed FG
Punter takes 3 steps to get a punt off, results in block recovered at the 1.

Thats 11 points off special teams that should never happen. Luckily you guys have two immortal kickers on your team and may never have a game like that.

Latest posts