BB To the Saints... (Thread from last year)

Laloosh

Reaction score
wizard1183":210bziz1 said:
No, I admit I was mistaken on my prediction that Saints would do well last yr, but other than I was spot on. This yrs prediction is not a prediction. It's a foreseeable fact which in time you'll see...

Spot on?

Let's just take a look at your predictions and see how "spot on" you were:

wizard1183":210bziz1 said:
Jimmy should do well for the hawks this season after a dismal yr with the Saints. I doubt Saints see Seahawks in the post season. They should get to the 2nd rd at the very least IMO. In the hawks case, Lynch isn't getting over 1000+yrds rushing this yr. Mark my words. I'd put him at 850+ just as most of the players will be dropping back statistically.

So, you were correct about Lynch not getting 1000+ and the Seahawks not "seeing" the Saints in the playoffs (but only because you picked the wrong team to go to the playoffs). Spot on!

If I'm you, I am going out and spending my life savings on lottery tickets.

BTW: The comment about anyone picking their own team over the sorry ass Saints being a moron is pretty funny.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
wizard1183":22haaha7 said:
No, I admit I was mistaken on my prediction that Saints would do well last yr, but other than I was spot on. This yrs prediction is not a prediction. It's a foreseeable fact which in time you'll see...

I do think the Hawks will do well this yr. Should anyway. The division there is basically yours for the taking as there's no competition really unless you call the Cards being the only team to give the Hawks a run for it.

Many ppl are predicting Carolina to come back after their loss. But I don't see them doing much. Maybe they'll get the playoffs and if so, they'll drop out on Rd 1.

Saints are a young team so I don't expect them to do fantastic but it'll be a look at the direction they're going. Defense CANT be any worse than they were lol. So I think they'll step up to top 20 and perhaps if all goes well, top 10 next yr. The thing that hurt the worst was Byrd. He was a pipe dream. Not to mention starters took a hit early on and just never recovered. Maybe this yr they'll start to get things together. Goodell doesn't help but I think this could the turnaround for them.

The Saints will be terrible again this year. "It's a foreseeable fact which in time you'll see... "

Do you see how dumb this prediction is? It is essentially meaningless as you are giving absolutely no reason for your prediction and are just stating it's a fact. That's trolling at its finest.

Your team has been bad for years now and they have fundamental issues that I don't see them resolving in just one season. It also doesn't help that Brees is getting older and older so probably by the time you do resolve them, his career will be over.

wizard1183

Reaction score
I don't think saints will be terrible this yr. I just don't think they'll be a top team. I could be wrong but defense is too young. And let's back up for a second! Seattle lost to WHO in that Superbowl? That's right! Ancient old Manning who couldn't do much. Brees is on par to smash Manning off the record books. Yea he's getting up there in age I agree, but for a team not doing so well, guys throwing 4k yrds a season lol lets see what Wilson does without Lynch. It's time he shows someone he's a pocket pocket passer rather than running the ball or handing off to the beast.

I'll tell you why that prediction holds true: saints last played Hawks twice in Seattle. First game decimated, playoff game they covered the spread. If you think for one secons Seattle will blow the Saints away no matter if 4th string defense is playing? You're delusional. It's a setup. As of now Hawks are a 5pt fav over saints in Nola. Saints host Carolian which I believe will be a win. Then goes off to KC where it's a possible loss. Then they come home to host Seattle. Seattle hosts Falcons then plays away at ARI. Seattle is 4-2 since 2010 playing cards away. Likely they'll win. Then play Saints away. The bettors will see Seattle is playing Saints who have one of the toughest schedules this yr and is not like to do well playing Seatlle who's decimating their opponents due to an unbelievably easy schedule. They'll pound the Hawks to cover or win the game and they can tear their tix up. Money drives the game. Nothing else in the game drives it other than money. Follow the money, play against it and you come out ahead. Money will be be pouring on Seatlle that game. Saints may lose the game, but if you put money on a team against the spread? It better be on Saints or you just threw it away... Thank me later

Laloosh

Reaction score
I marked your words btw... Did you catch that?

wizard1183

Reaction score
Laloosh":1kw4afoj said:
Yea lynch 850+ was a typo. It meant he wouldn't get more than 850. But I understand you have it as me being wrong there. Jimmy pffftttt imo saints Shouldve never picked him up. Brees made him a star just as he makes all his receivers. Goodluck on upcoming season. And I look forward to the matchup :th2thumbs:

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
wizard1183":2v1vjxqd said:
I don't think saints will be terrible this yr. I just don't think they'll be a top team. I could be wrong but defense is too young. And let's back up for a second! Seattle lost to WHO in that Superbowl? That's right! Ancient old Manning who couldn't do much. Brees is on par to smash Manning off the record books. Yea he's getting up there in age I agree, but for a team not doing so well, guys throwing 4k yrds a season lol lets see what Wilson does without Lynch. It's time he shows someone he's a pocket pocket passer rather than running the ball or handing off to the beast.

I'll tell you why that prediction holds true: saints last played Hawks twice in Seattle. First game decimated, playoff game they covered the spread. If you think for one secons Seattle will blow the Saints away no matter if 4th string defense is playing? You're delusional. It's a setup. As of now Hawks are a 5pt fav over saints in Nola. Saints host Carolian which I believe will be a win. Then goes off to KC where it's a possible loss. Then they come home to host Seattle. Seattle hosts Falcons then plays away at ARI. Seattle is 4-2 since 2010 playing cards away. Likely they'll win. Then play Saints away. The bettors will see Seattle is playing Saints who have one of the toughest schedules this yr and is not like to do well playing Seatlle who's decimating their opponents due to an unbelievably easy schedule. They'll pound the Hawks to cover or win the game and they can tear their tix up. Money drives the game. Nothing else in the game drives it other than money. Follow the money, play against it and you come out ahead. Money will be be pouring on Seatlle that game. Saints may lose the game, but if you put money on a team against the spread? It better be on Saints or you just threw it away... Thank me later

Uh yes, the Seahawks "lost" to Peyton Manning, Wilson can't do well without Lynch and the favored team never wins games because of betting action. I'm glad you're here so I can learn more about the NFL.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Are you really a wizard? Ummm I believe you are very confused. We kicked the crap out of Manning is SB XLVIII, and we lost to ourselves in XLIX, with the biggest issue being injuries, particularly to Lane which left Simon exposed. Did you see how well Wilson played last year without Lynch? I don't believe the Saints will be any better this year than they were last year. However, I expect big things from the Hawks, and I don't need to be a wizard to see them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2bxtzvbf said:
Edited the title so people don't go crazy thinking he's gone again.

Also, I very much enjoyed "losing" to Peyton Manning in that Super Bowl. It's my favorite game of all time.
Mine too. I think I'll watch it again tonight.

IronSaint

Reaction score
I don't claim this guy. Recognize his username, he was banned over on SaintsReport sometime last year as well. :snack:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
wizard1183":3c8haqfi said:

Why did I flash to Bobby Boucher's girlfriend from "The Waterboy" after reading this?

[youtube]aO1jfZvngko[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IronSaint":39x0somg said:
I don't claim this guy. Recognize his username, he was banned over on SaintsReport sometime last year as well. :snack:
Thanks for the heads up. :th2thumbs:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Thats really cute... Like your avatar of the saints head hunting percy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
wizard1183":3ha93khb said:
Laloosh":3ha93khb said:
Yea lynch 850+ was a typo. It meant he wouldn't get more than 850. But I understand you have it as me being wrong there. Jimmy pffftttt imo saints Shouldve never picked him up. Brees made him a star just as he makes all his receivers. Goodluck on upcoming season. And I look forward to the matchup :th2thumbs:
I like him. Can I keep him guys? I love bunny rabbits.....I'll call him Butch and hold him and pet him.....

El Caliente

Reaction score
I thought that this was going to be in regards to how Browner responded to the troll on Instagram.

As a Saints fan, I have no beef with the Seahawks. I think we both have promising years to look forward to. Last year we took a step back, and the youth of our defense played a large part of it (the other part being RR). With luck the defense will be somewhere in the 12-20 range and we make the playoffs again.

wizard1183

Reaction score
Archer said:
wizard1183 said:

Uh yes, the Seahawks "lost" to Peyton Manning, Wilson can't do well without Lynch and the favored team never wins games because of betting action. I'm glad you're here so I can learn more about the NFL.
Love how you nitpick bits to alter what I wrote as mistakes. Either you're dumb or just like to try to make others look dumb by making crap up. I didn't say Wilson wouldn't do well without Lynch. I said lets see how he does completely without him. Unless he (lynch) pulls a Farve and starts retiring, non retiring dilemma.

I don't have much ugly to say about the Hawks. I just dislike the NFL for allowing things to go on with the team but are biased towards another. For instance. Debbie Browner got away with more crap under Hawks but Saints last yr, rained urine entire time he was on the field. Also I never mentioned favs never won a game. Another moronic statement that was made. I siad more often than not it goes against it. Seahawks beat themselves in that SB? Not really? It cause more money was bet on Seattle than Denver. In fact it was lopsided. No way old man manning can win against a te like that? And the same principle applies to Seattle vs Saints this yr. No way Saints can hang with Seattle when they're just a shitty team....watch...listen......learn

wizard1183

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1niiyta0 said:
wizard1183":1niiyta0 said:

Why did I flash to Bobby Boucher's girlfriend from "The Waterboy" after reading this?

[youtube]aO1jfZvngko[/youtube]
Fairuza balk is pretty hott. Thanks

Laloosh

Reaction score
Question: Have you ever watched the game (XLVIII) that you keep mentioning?