Bears Ray McDonald arrested again

lsheldon

Reaction score
Now that he's no longer a 49'er, lets see how the Santa Clara DA's office proceeds. Will he be charged? Only Marvin knows for sure.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
One thing you can bet on. She would not help police last time, but she was not an ex then.

Now she is. Dude is boned.

Incidentally, I just saw Gone Girl last night. My judgement in all areas woman might be skewed because of that movie for just a bit.

endzorn

Reaction score
McDonald and Clark side by side would treat offensive lines like their bitch.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Guys like McDonald don't deserve to make 6 or 7 figures. This guy is a complete moron. Even after Ray Rice incident, this guy has assaulted a woman twice. That's just plain dumb. What a waste of humanity.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":reh8w7tf said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494037/article/ray-mcdonald-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charges
Just sad. Even though I hope they nail him to the wall.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Lordy. This drivel was posted on the DenialZone:

He was the one having all the parties and getting a lot of the other guys on our team to party. Probably what got aldon started. A lot of the guys on the team started to get an ego after 2011 and started to party and get into trouble. I get the feeling our attitude and the off the field problems/stuff we said probably cost us a championship or 2. Brooks with his bad attitude needs to be next. We need to weed those guys out. Hopefully when they are gone aldon doesnt have any bad influences anymore although its all on him to man up and mature especially since he has a kid now.

Alldumb is a grown man responsible for his own bad decisions. Don't make excuses for him.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":3dcu61fd said:

He was the one having all the parties and getting a lot of the other guys on our team to party. Probably what got aldon started. A lot of the guys on the team started to get an ego after 2011 and started to party and get into trouble. I get the feeling our attitude and the off the field problems/stuff we said probably cost us a championship or 2. Brooks with his bad attitude needs to be next. We need to weed those guys out. Hopefully when they are gone aldon doesnt have any bad influences anymore although its all on him to man up and mature especially since he has a kid now.

Alldumb is a grown man responsible for his own bad decisions. Don't make excuses for him.

Don't agree with everything he said there because we are all responsible for our own actions...

...but when Aldon got the DUI where he hit the tree, he was leaving McDonalds house.

rlkats

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":399iraja said:
Gotta say it again...

ABOVE REPROACH!

Played out there super star. Its a new coaching staff that never ever said that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":2271e5kx said:
seaNOmercy":2271e5kx said:
Gotta say it again...

ABOVE REPROACH!

Played out there super star. Its a new coaching staff that never ever said that.

Not to mention the fact that the guy was released before the season ended LAST year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This approach the Bears took to the situation is pretty much where I sit on this type of issue. Even with Clark. As long as they've complied with all their legal issues and have nothing outstanding, I have no issue giving a guy a chance, but they have to be on the one strike and your out list. You have to walk the straight and narrow, and if you put yourself in a situation to get arrested again (whether it turns out he's innocent or not) then the team should release these guys immediately. I'm glad to see the Bears did just that.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":2sk87hxr said:
This approach the Bears took to the situation is pretty much where I sit on this type of issue. Even with Clark. As long as they've complied with all their legal issues and have nothing outstanding, I have no issue giving a guy a chance, but they have to be on the one strike and your out list. You have to walk the straight and narrow, and if you put yourself in a situation to get arrested again (whether it turns out he's innocent or not) then the team should release these guys immediately. I'm glad to see the Bears did just that.

I agree. Part of it is saying what you are gonna do, and part is executing the order. They did both.

:sarcasm_on: On his appeal to Goodell, he should be reinstated with no penalties. :sarcasm_off:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":fmbqc1w4 said:
Maulbert":fmbqc1w4 said:

Don't agree with everything he said there because we are all responsible for our own actions...

...but when Aldon got the DUI where he hit the tree, he was leaving McDonalds house.
Lol, Marv you kill me.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":afj9i068 said:
I'm not throwing any stones at the guy until I hear a lot more. Even then, they will only be internet stones, which don't hurt much and won't get my ass kicked.

Michael Irvin would crush those stones and snort them. :oops:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Silly people saying the Bears should be punished. They just punished themselves to the tune of 1.75 Million in lost cap space. That's more than the Patriots were fined, so imoh, that's a fine in itself.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Marvin49":qtdepavu said:
rlkats":qtdepavu said:
seaNOmercy":qtdepavu said:
Gotta say it again...

ABOVE REPROACH!

Not to mention the fact that the guy was released before the season ended LAST year.

Lol.

I wasn't insinuating that Jim Harbraugh coaches the Chicago Bears, it's just the FIRST thing that pops in my head when I see a player from one of his teams get into legal trouble. Cracks me up. ;)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ivotuk":1gla4lsn said:
Silly people saying the Bears should be punished. They just punished themselves to the tune of 1.75 Million in lost cap space. That's more than the Patriots were fined, so imoh, that's a fine in itself.
I heard that crap and just shook my head. It's insane to even propose a rule like that.

Latest posts