Bears Ray McDonald arrested again

lsheldon

Reaction score
kidhawk":n2u13uao said:
[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13228267/ray-mcdonald-former-san-francisco-49ers-chicago-bears-defensive-tackle-charged-domestic-violence-false-imprisonment?sf10803699=1[/urltargetblank]

Prosecutors in California have charged former San Francisco 49ers and Chicago Bears defensive tackle Ray McDonald with domestic violence and false imprisonment following allegations he assaulted his ex-fiancée while she held their 2-month-old child.

The Santa Clara County district attorney's office announced the charges Thursday. McDonald also is charged with child endangerment and violating a court order that he stay away from the victim. He is scheduled to be arraigned in the afternoon.

Just saw he had formally been charged as well. Here is a bit more information on what prosecutors say occurred....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/for ... ar-AAcLKiO

Prosecutors said McDonald broke into the woman's bedroom around 4 a.m. on May 25 and assaulted her while his driver tried to stop him and she tried to get away. They said he eventually left the scene, but then returned as police were interviewing the victim before his driver sped away.

McDonald was arrested later that morning. He was arrested again two days later when police and the women arrived at the home to find McDonald there in violation of a restraining order, prosecutors said.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1v1f3hcw said:
THE POINT: If the NFL even remotely gave a rat about curbing domestic violence and not just protecting themselves from the PR hit of it they would have ALREADY had his stupid @ss in counseling as a precondition of his return. The Bears could have done this too as a precondition of his signing, and they did either.

I'm not saying that had he been in counseling this definitively wouldn't have happened, but that the NFL is completely disinterested in actually trying to help any of these people help themselves and only cares about the PR bump from punishment speaks volumes, IMO.

How about Hardy actually playing in week 1 last year, after his incident and being found guilty by the feminist judge. Plays, Rice video comes out, done for 27 games, and predictably the misdemeanor charges are dropped. Now this ahole the league ignored is facing a big F. Makes me sick.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1b6c4c3g said:
Anyone who hits women or children are scum and the color of a jersey won't change that. I however wish we could see everything play out before a knee jerk reactions to our 24hr news cycles. Now days people are guilty before being proved innocent. Niner fans have watched smear campains on Kap and Crabtree that turned out very different than how they were initially reported.. Just color us sceptical to imediatly scream guilty.

Color "us" skeptical of the niners that have not been prosecuted. I bet they're running out of room in the district attorney's Levi's stadium suite.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1simqkun said:
Someone needs to revive the hundreds of posts by Marvin defending this scumbag as the real victim in all this.

Well, all of his teammates said he was innocent and they were there. It's not like those teammates had something to gain by lying...right?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2nisbfxy said:
Someone needs to revive the hundreds of posts by Marvin defending this scumbag as the real victim in all this.
I'm sure if you go to the DenialZone you find some real doozy's if you go back a ways.

Latest posts