Bennett Re-signed with Seahawks 4 years 28.5mil!

Exittium

Reaction score
Gotta love the posters here. You got the realists, the hopefuls, the doubters. I'll admit I'm happy but doubted to prepare myself for him leaving. However you Hollier then thou warriors calling the doubters and what not out need to take a chill pill and stop stiring the pot
I will say this off season has for sure been a reminder I need fine tune my ignore list

HawkFan72

Reaction score
w00t":2ct0bgnw said:
Remember when he got injured vs Texans? that looked BAD. So happy Bennett got his money. Well deserved!

I thought he was done for the year.

Wow, I totally forgot about that. And how the whole Defense says they rallied to win the game for him.

Brahn

Reaction score
My only issue with Bennett is the shoulder. We know he played through the injury because he wanted to prove his worth on the field. I fear we might lose him for a bit as he will more then likely have surgery now that he has a multi year deal. Hope he ready by the start of the season.

davidonmi

Reaction score
seahawk 17":2138q9az said:
Now all the guys that were busting his balls, love him again.
yep, fortunately that was only a couple of people here. Mostly on twitter, and for an incorrect report too.
In the end all is well

jblaze

Reaction score
King Dog":2zdm7x6z said:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m
DE Michael Bennett takes less to stay in Seattle, via a four-year, $28.5 million contract http://wp.me/p14QSB-9qJ6
View summary

God I hope this is true.

7.1m per year is a steal.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Thought he was a goner! WOOOOOH!

Jeremy-Renner.gif

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Bennett will make $28.5 million over four years. He gets $10 million in 2014, $16 million through the first two years, and $21 million over three.

Of the total, $16 million is guaranteed. It’s unclear how much is fully guaranteed beyond the first year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... her-teams/

Gettin paid right away. That helps in the future when the real big contracts are due

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
?!? No way! 7.1 and front loaded this team is doing EXACTLY what New England did 10-12 years ago. Our stars are taking less money to rack up a few Superb Owls awesome.:)

seahawksny

Reaction score
Just hope he doesnt dog it now that he got his ring and his money
it was a contract year. keep that in mind.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
$7.1M sounds about right. Chris Clemons money. I was comfortable with anything in the $7-8M range.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3kpfqj12 said:
$28 million? What? Is this for real?

Maybe that's just in base salary + signing bonus? Cause that would be a great price and considering reports have him getting a little over 8m a year? Idk, happy right now. :mrgreen:

Latest posts