Best outcome from Ravens game happened

James in PA

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. The beginning of the game wasn't too pretty, but those were scripted plays. Baltimore D stepped up after that. They held Mahomes to 17 and still lost.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
This says it all. Halftime adjustments held the KC offense to a ZeroBurger in the second half. Friggan impressive. Imagine doing that agains the Lambs???

IMG 1264

bileever

Reaction score
Definitely the best result for the Seahawks. But I don't think I can root for the 49ers as much as I want Ben Johnson to be available earlier.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
The hire will be Dan Quinn, and sentence will be 3-5 years of mediocrity...
You deserve a ban hammer for that one lol

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't think the 2nd half was down to the Ravens defense, as much as it was to the Chiefs being ahead, and wanting to burn clock. Their whole offensive game plan in the 2nd half changed to keeping Lamar off the field.

Look at the time of possession. KC: 37:30 Baltimore: 22:30 That's almost 2 to 1

Rushing attempts KC: Runs: 32 Yards: 89 YPC: 2.8!! Yet they ran the ball 32 times!

2023 Baltimore Ravens: Sacks: 60, INTs: 18, and Fumbles Recovered: 13

Sunday vs the Chiefs, Sacks, INTs, FR, 0, 0, 0

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't think the 2nd half was down to the Ravens defense, as much as it was to the Chiefs being ahead, and wanting to burn clock. Their whole offensive game plan in the 2nd half changed to keeping Lamar off the field.

Look at the time of possession. KC: 37:30 Baltimore: 22:30 That's almost 2 to 1

Rushing attempts KC: Runs: 32 Yards: 89 YPC: 2.8!! Yet they ran the ball 32 times!

2023 Baltimore Ravens: Sacks: 60, INTs: 18, and Fumbles Recovered: 13

Sunday vs the Chiefs, Sacks, INTs, FR, 0, 0, 0
Yet in the 2nd half Baltimore shut down KC and gave the offense so many chances. They did have 2 sacks as well. If Jackson doesn't throw a bad pick or Flowers doesn't fumble at the end zone, it's a different story. KCs defense was what made the difference

ivotuk

Reaction score
The Clowney sack was a 15 yard penalty, and IIRC, Madbuike had a 15 yarder for a hit to the face. Time of possession says it all for me.

And running 32 times even though they only had 2.8 YPC.

The Ravens defense allowed the Chiefs to stay on the field for almost 40 minutes.

That's called "Eating the clock and keeping the NFL MVP off of the field."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lamar absolutely shrunk under the brightest lights. Defense looked lethargic in the first half but woke up in the second. Unfortunately for them, their offense never found their footing. Classic Paper Tigers Syndrome. Not saying that isn't a top team, but when it mattered most they folded like a house of cards in a windstorm.