Bestfightstory on TV

Sign37now

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1l4jednm said:
My Son Nick and I had the pleasure of hanging out with Leif at the Road Trip game in Houston. We went through the gates and on up to or seats with him. Cool dude, and glad we had the opportunity to get to know him.

20130929 114652 zps97f64dd9

Here's the thing about the user formerly known as BFS, and little about why past members are just that.

All of us here, who love this team, develop a persona when we hang out here with each other. We have our opinions, our stories, and thoughts bombarding each other; sometimes we get along, sometimes we don't, but along the way each of us may cross lines that can be simply too much to overcome.

The manner by which we conduct ourselves here defines us. BFS had reached a presence which manifested itself in such a way as to create a number of very difficult scenarios the staff had to address. These were situations involving the enjoyment of other contributing members, were counterproductive to the overall values we have worked tirelessly to maintain here, and through numerous attempts at eliminating them, had reached the point of no return, and the user lost his priviledges.

Same the goes for Pehawk. There comes a time when the safety and enjoyment of the many weighs more heavily than those of a single user. My hope is that the membership here realizes the the staff will only take actions (however uncomfortable) to protect the site and its enhabitants, far ahead of the wishes of a few, every time.

Don't know any of the specifics of what each guy did, but it's too bad. Both were unique and entertaining at times. I hope Pehawk doesn't OD someday. Always worried about him doing that...

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2x1eiosh said:
My Son Nick and I had the pleasure of hanging out with Leif at the Road Trip game in Houston. We went through the gates and on up to or seats with him. Cool dude, and glad we had the opportunity to get to know him.

20130929 114652 zps97f64dd9

Here's the thing about the user formerly known as BFS, and little about why past members are just that.

All of us here, who love this team, develop a persona when we hang out here with each other. We have our opinions, our stories, and thoughts bombarding each other; sometimes we get along, sometimes we don't, but along the way each of us may cross lines that can be simply too much to overcome.

The manner by which we conduct ourselves here defines us. BFS had reached a presence which manifested itself in such a way as to create a number of very difficult scenarios the staff had to address. These were situations involving the enjoyment of other contributing members, were counterproductive to the overall values we have worked tirelessly to maintain here, and through numerous attempts at eliminating them, had reached the point of no return, and the user lost his priviledges.

Same the goes for Pehawk. There comes a time when the safety and enjoyment of the many weighs more heavily than those of a single user. My hope is that the membership here realizes the the staff will only take actions (however uncomfortable) to protect the site and its enhabitants, far ahead of the wishes of a few, every time.
Yeah. Whatever.

Love ya.

Latest posts