Bestfightstory on TV

Sac

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3iuten60 said:
I need to get down to Temple tomorrow for my first time to formally meet some of you assholes [emoji38]
Look for a guy in a custom 12 with "Sac" on the back.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SacHawk2.0":fligz99u said:
hgwellz12":fligz99u said:
I need to get down to Temple tomorrow for my first time to formally meet some of you assholes [emoji38]

I have a wife who seems to be about to bust with my first son any day even though he isn't due until Feb 9th...thusly, I'm kinda "ball & chained" at the moment so it probably won't happen.
Or, I can drag her ass with me and she might have him right there in the bar as soon as her crush, ADB scores his 3rd TD and my boy can be born in TRUE 12 fashion! Not only that, he would end up a Capricorn like his parents! Hmmm...

endzorn

Reaction score
First, I ran into BFS tonite and I said, "BestFightStory, what's up?" He immediately called me out on a promise I made to him 3 years ago at Temple Billiards. Great guy and if you think he isnt legit you haven't met him.

Second...I heard more "Go Hawks" in Minneapolis than I've ever heard in a single day in seattle. We're well represented, eff the temps...GO HAWKS!

Sac

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3v5jv39t said:
SacHawk2.0":3v5jv39t said:
hgwellz12":3v5jv39t said:

I have a wife who seems to be about to bust with my first son any day even though he isn't due until Feb 9th...thusly, I'm kinda "ball & chained" at the moment so it probably won't happen.
Or, I can drag her ass with me and she might have him right there in the bar as soon as her crush, ADB scores his 3rd TD and my boy can be born in TRUE 12 fashion! Not only that, he would end up a Capricorn like his parents! Hmmm...
Don't do that, I won't be there. I'm in California.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
First of all, that rally looks like so much fun. Guessing it's the 8th Street Pub again. What a great bunch of people. I'm 5 hours away, but got stuck working tonight (Saturday).

Secondly, you guys all call Leif Bestfightstory. I know him as RoadHawk. I actually met him in December at the same bar in downtown Minneapolis. Him and I apparently share many of the same ideas about the team, especially when it comes to the offensive coordinator, who I hope we all agree by now is a valued asset to our team.

The craziest thing when it comes to BFS or RoadHawk is this: Him and I actually went to the same high school in North Dakota (he's a handful of years younger). Not only that, but his father was my football coach. One of the best coaches I ever had and a former CFL player himself.

Anyhow, that's all I had to say. BFS or RoadHawk is an excellent 12 and I'm glad I had the chance to meet him. Go Hawks!!!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
pmedic920":1pzafwvi said:
85c34d03f34f2fe57d4b5aa559770b37.jpg

Where did you get the pic of Leif's mom? :mrgreen:

Rob12

Reaction score
He's awesome. I lurked a long, long time before joining... In the Breda Report days... BFS is awesome. Wish he'd find his way back here.

Largent80

Reaction score
Dude can sprinkle glitter like a boss.

In SF in 2009 he had like a 55 gallon drum of the stuff and we all pasted our faces with it, well it was in the 90's that day and needless to say it all was running off of us in copious amounts, I was finding glitter from that day years later.

Sign37now

Reaction score
BFS is a good dude.. I remember giving him emergency housing during our .NET road trip to Pissburgh in 2006. My motel room happened to have two beds in it so he crashed with me. That was a fun trip Dom..

Now that I've read this thread, what did happen to PE? He was with us on that trip too. Where did he go?

A

Anonymous

My Son Nick and I had the pleasure of hanging out with Leif at the Road Trip game in Houston. We went through the gates and on up to or seats with him. Cool dude, and glad we had the opportunity to get to know him.

20130929 114652 zps97f64dd9

Here's the thing about the user formerly known as BFS, and little about why past members are just that.

All of us here, who love this team, develop a persona when we hang out here with each other. We have our opinions, our stories, and thoughts bombarding each other; sometimes we get along, sometimes we don't, but along the way each of us may cross lines that can be simply too much to overcome.

The manner by which we conduct ourselves here defines us. BFS had reached a presence which manifested itself in such a way as to create a number of very difficult scenarios the staff had to address. These were situations involving the enjoyment of other contributing members, were counterproductive to the overall values we have worked tirelessly to maintain here, and through numerous attempts at eliminating them, had reached the point of no return, and the user lost his priviledges.

Same the goes for Pehawk. There comes a time when the safety and enjoyment of the many weighs more heavily than those of a single user. My hope is that the membership here realizes the the staff will only take actions (however uncomfortable) to protect the site and its enhabitants, far ahead of the wishes of a few, every time.

jkitsune

Reaction score
endzorn":3nqeekpf said:
First, I ran into BFS tonite and I said, "BestFightStory, what's up?" He immediately called me out on a promise I made to him 3 years ago at Temple Billiards. Great guy and if you think he isnt legit you haven't met him.

Second...I heard more "Go Hawks" in Minneapolis than I've ever heard in a single day in seattle. We're well represented, eff the temps...GO HAWKS!

I met BFS right before the Hawks/9ers NFCCG. He took my hat off and dumped a shit ton of glitter all over me. I think I'm still finding specks when I shower.

Latest posts