Bevell is our Pig Vomit

seabowl

Reaction score
If your a Stern fan you'll know what I'm talking about.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Oh cool another bevell thread, just what the forum needs! Thanks for your contribution

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":37fkx91o said:
Oh cool another bevell thread, just what the forum needs! Thanks for your contribution

More than welcome :sarcasm_on:

bandiger

Reaction score
Maybe its time for a sticky thread for just Bevell to eliminate all the bitching about our shoddy OC. Meanwhile I'm watching Cowboys making ez plays with that pretty awesome O-line.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
bandiger":1il2q5ri said:
Meanwhile I'm watching Cowboys making ez plays with that pretty awesome O-line.

Life is easy with a good line and good blocking receivers. All they've called is runs and bubble screens.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bandiger":26udt68b said:
Maybe its time for a sticky thread for just Bevell to eliminate all the bitching about our shoddy OC. Meanwhile I'm watching Cowboys making ez plays with that pretty awesome O-line.
Also a TON of holding. Dez had a hand full of jerseys a few times on RB screens.

bandiger

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2i0mo768 said:
bandiger":2i0mo768 said:
Meanwhile I'm watching Cowboys making ez plays with that pretty awesome O-line.

Life is easy with a good line and good blocking receivers. All they've called is runs and bubble screens.

I guess so, but Bevell needs to know this O-line is not like Dallas to be calling the same type of plays.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Nearly every other offense in the NFL makes us look like a highscool team. Some of that is that the rams are a top 5 D, some of that is that we suck.

nategreat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":8juu8kuj said:
Nearly every other offense in the NFL makes us look like a highscool team. Some of that is that the rams are a top 5 D, some of that is that we suck.

That's funny cause we were the #9 team in the league last year in total offense.... but I understand your concern. The offensive line looks HORRIBLE sometimes. Absolutely pathetic. If it weren't for Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson, two dynamic playmakers that can power or squirt their way out of bad situations, we'd be screwed. Luckily, we have them- but there are times that even they can't get out of blown blocks. Without those two guys, we'd probably be last in the league, easily.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, what the hell is wrong with him, calling a running play with Marshawn? It should have been a pass play!!!

:roll:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
rainger":3p281pls said:
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=113305
Sorry but no one cares about your fire bevell thread

m0ng0

Reaction score
God we have a whole year of this, every bad play is Bevells fault and every good play is the players making something out of nothing.....