Big Balls Dan Campbell

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Got LaPorta and now Raymond hurt in a meaningless game...LaPorta looks like a season ender.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Got LaPorta and now Raymond hurt in a meaningless game...LaPorta looks like a season ender.
Yeah. There’s let’s keep em fighting and there’s the smart let physical beings rest philosophy.

His coaching style has come back to bite him more than it’s helped. I dont see that ever changing. Once in awhile it helps and more often than not it sets you back

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Yeah. There’s let’s keep em fighting and there’s the smart let physical beings rest philosophy.

His coaching style has come back to bite him more than it’s helped. I dont see that ever changing. Once in awhile it helps and more often than not it sets you back
They play the Rams...not winning that game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rams - Lions will be a good game. Lions have a legit shot to win, playing at home. Not sure why people selling Lions short.
Goff has been clutch more than "choke" this year. Anyone who thinks Goff will "melt down" vs the Rams, so how did Goff get the Lions to a 12-5 record and a division title?
You might be thinking of the old Rams version of Goff, I'd agree with you if it was still the Rams edition of Goff.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Rams are easy to beat. You run the ball on them.

If you pass the ball, you will lose. But I could get 5 yds a carry on them, so could you. And the Lions have decent enough RBs and a good OL to do that.