Dan Campbell has no regrets

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

After all Detroit has been through, Dan Campbell doesn't regret costing his team & the fans a chance to be in the Superbowl for the first time in franchise history? 😔

QWERTY

Reaction score
He shouldn’t have any regrets his team made it to nfc championship game. I never expected them to win 2 playoff games at their first time. They drafted well this year and last year and if they keep drafting how they do then they will get to the bowl in few more years

QWERTY

Reaction score
His team didn't responded well to pressure and folded. They'll be back.

Geoff was traded to the Lions for a reason. He couldn't make critical throws when the pressure was on him and his team.
What are you talking about.

If they gone to kick a fg then they would have a good chance to win. Was a 10 point swing after going on 4th and 2

OP
OP
12AngryHawks

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
He shouldn’t have any regrets his team made it to nfc championship game. I never expected them to win 2 playoff games at their first time. They drafted well this year and last year and if they keep drafting how they do then they will get to the bowl in few more years
I have to wonder though, what a loss like this could potentially do to the players psyche. And they're about to lose their OC, so who knows if their offense looks just as explosive next season as it did this season.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Dan Campbell didn't fumble the ball.
Dan Campbell didn't drop key 3rd down passes in the second half.
Dan Campbell didn't give up 27 points in the 2nd half.
The Lions players did that .
The score was 24–10 that could be 27-10. 1st half was 24-7. It would had been a 3 score game with. 27-10 but he wanted to be greedy. I can see the concept they score a TD we answer with a TD

QWERTY

Reaction score
I have to wonder though, what a loss like this could potentially do to the players psyche. And they're about to lose their OC, so who knows if their offense looks just as explosive next season as it did this season.
Not that much impact as if they have lost the Super Bowl or like the Eagles that were so close and then took 5 steps back. Lions still need another DE and Veteran WR imo.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
No worries. In five years, the Lions will be the dynasty that we all hate.

hoxrox

Reaction score
The score was 24–10 that could be 27-10. 1st half was 24-7. It would had been a 3 score game with. 27-10 but he wanted to be greedy. I can see the concept they score a TD we answer with a TD
Exactly. He was greedy. You go for it on 4th when you are behind and need the score. Not when you have a chance to go up by 3 scores.

9ers had all the momentum after that point.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Yep, could've been up 3 scores more than half way thru the 3rd. Even if the 9ers take the rest of the 3rd and score a TD, the Lions would still be up by 10 going into the 4th and also have the ball. Having a 2 score lead and the ball starting the 4th would have been huge. Just a stupid, stupid call not to kick the FG.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think he probably went a little too far but on a few of those if a reciever doesn't drop the ball he looks like a genius. If the players execute we're having a different conversation about him today.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
As much as people say they’ll be back it won’t be soon, if at all - ravens either - losses like those (albeit in different forms) are a gut punch -

Then add losing your coordinators - it will be a few years if at all - but lions are young -

HawkFreak

Reaction score
As much as people say they’ll be back it won’t be soon, if at all - ravens either - losses like those (albeit in different forms) are a gut punch -

Then add losing your coordinators - it will be a few years if at all - but lions are young -
Agreed.

(**See Seattle's bounce back after the SB loss to the Patriots for said franchise direction changing gut punch)

Latest posts