Big Trade Idea with Buffalo

JKent82

Reaction score
Biggiec76":1rrvfhjc said:
i take back the pill comment i mean is that Jackson is good but not a guy you build your team on. we never could get to the next level with tavaris as so the vikings couldnt either. and so having this guy on your team sets the tone for the type of team you are. we were 7-9 and 9-7 with Tjack is he going to win a superbowl or the real question do the guys on the coaching staff or in the lockerroom think they can win a superbowl with him. Casue i didnt think as a fan, But with Russell Wilson i believe.

I don't know I feel like Tarvaris could be a big addition. I mean Russell got him the first time, but in round two of the Flynn Russell Jackson competition maybe Jackson comes out on top.

He's just got such a strong arm. So tough too. Familiar with the guys ya know.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Wait, so unless your backup quarterback is the type of guy you want to build your team around it sets a bad tone for what type of team you want to be? What?

KK84

Reaction score
pinksheets":1fj417ws said:
Wait, so unless your backup quarterback is the type of guy you want to build your team around it sets a bad tone for what type of team you want to be? What?

Yep, which is why we are in the process of finalizing a trade for Aaron Rodgers to back up RW

JKent82

Reaction score
pinksheets":5r8pwryi said:

No no it makes sense! It's why the Jet's are so good. Tebow's a winner. Sets the tone.

pehawk

Reaction score
My next child will grow up in a veal crate.

Muscle development just ruins baby meat; too tough. It really does.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
TJack? Hellll NO. First of all, why would he want to come back here to be a back up? that is like getting fired and going back to the same company for a demotion. Mo.

Also it seems there were a lot of TJack guys. no.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Biggiec76":2i8s5nl7 said:
peachesenregalia":2i8s5nl7 said:
Biggiec76":2i8s5nl7 said:
i would take a free car wash before i would have TJack back in this lockerroom he is a pill.

Uhhh....what? I can't recall any reports like this about TJack.

Well for note it nearly broke our team apart when we had Tjack before. TJack believes he is a starter and i do not think he has the mentality to be a backup guy. Why do you think we sent him packing in the first place.

I believe TJack is one of those guys that is good enough and shows huge talent but on game day it does not shop up on the field. he has had the resume to show it.

Ummmmm, we "sent him packing" because we had a QB by the name of Russell Wilson step up and we just signed Matt Flynn. Tavaris was highly respected by coaches and teammates alike.

This was quite possibly the dumbest post I have ever read here.....and that's saying something :)

drdiags

Reaction score
Biggie is back with a vengeance. Not sure how many ways it can be said. Clemons is on IR with an ACL that will take 7 months or so to heal. Cannot be traded besides all the other zaniness put together in the OP.

The man is consistent, that is a fact.

SE174

Reaction score
How hilariously unfortunate for TJack would it be if we traded Flynn to the Bills and TJack lost yet again to Flynn?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Buffalo has an older GM but unless he has dementia setting in no way that would happen. Just work the points it takes a lot to move up even a little.

djb28

Reaction score
Biggiec76":1oukciye said:
i would take a free car wash before i would have TJack back in this lockerroom he is a pill.

Wow, Were you a fly on the wall? I never heard a negative word about T Jack when he was here.Other than his inability to read down field and make quick decisions.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":2pusgbsf said:
My next child will grow up in a veal crate.

Muscle development just ruins baby meat; too tough. It really does.
No veal crate for me, but I did have to wear a pate collar as a youngster. It taught me to chew each bite 30 times.

Latest posts