Bills Fire OC Greg Roman

irocdave

Reaction score
I didn't watch the game so I cant provide an opinion other than posters on this thread should take the same approach before commenting. Don't be an ignorant dumb ass that posts without any knowledge of the situation like the forums posters this site pokes fun at. Don't be the guy that other sites point to as ignorant.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":jgpb7uzi said:
gowazzu02":jgpb7uzi said:
Milehighhawk":jgpb7uzi said:
They scored 31 points and the offense is the problem? That is one dysfunctional organization.

Bingo Bango. Two thoughts. the first is your absolutely right. Offense wasn't perfect by any means, but not the reason they lost. and second. When EVER has firing a coach in week 2 helped?
Not week two, but the Ravens fired their OC in like, week 10 or 11, then went on to win the Super Bowl. Just sayin'.
Spoken like a true Bills fan with hope. Good luck to you Roland and Buffalo

HawkGA

Reaction score
Anybody know how assistants' contract work? Does he get paid out for the year or did Ryan just screw him over by effectively costing him most of a year's salary?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":6nyfeslw said:
Anybody know how assistants' contract work? Does he get paid out for the year or did Ryan just screw him over by effectively costing him most of a year's salary?

I do know that head coaches salaries are guaranteed for the life of the contract. So even if they get fired they are still getting paid. It could be the same way with the other coaches as well.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":338h6bxr said:
RolandDeschain":338h6bxr said:
gowazzu02":338h6bxr said:
Milehighhawk":338h6bxr said:
They scored 31 points and the offense is the problem? That is one dysfunctional organization.

Bingo Bango. Two thoughts. the first is your absolutely right. Offense wasn't perfect by any means, but not the reason they lost. and second. When EVER has firing a coach in week 2 helped?
Not week two, but the Ravens fired their OC in like, week 10 or 11, then went on to win the Super Bowl. Just sayin'.
:snack:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3szri3nl said:
Siouxhawk":3szri3nl said:
I demand that you ban him right away!!

@Sioux: Go to hell! It's not the shack, so I have to behave.

@Day1: Yeah, and guess how much I couldn't care? Seriously, you'll never guess.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3uc8nrf8 said:
Sports Hernia":3uc8nrf8 said:
Siouxhawk":3uc8nrf8 said:
I demand that you ban him right away!!

@Sioux: Go to hell! It's not the shack, so I have to behave.

@Day1: Yeah, and guess how much I couldn't care? Seriously, you'll never guess.
My bad. I inferred you were thinking the Bills would catch magic like the Ravens did. This is NFL Nation page, so not Seahawks related, correct?