Blair Walsh deserves a spot in the Ring of Honor

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
endzorn":uazxl31f said:
I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.

Me and my kid were there also, opposite endzone, front row. I hated every second of that game because all I could think about was how I was going to die before I could get back to the car, and where they would find my body. Then Blair came in to save the day and I was instantly filled with a warmth that got me back to my car. I've never been so cold and my kid says, "I'm never going back to Minnesota."

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":25xbpsxw said:
He won us a playoff game from the opposing sideline, and now he's gotten rid of Bevell. Forgive us, Walsh. Only now do we understand your divine plan for us.

LOL! :sarcasm_on: He's a modern day story of Joseph -- what was seemingly meant for evil ... God actually intended for good. Bless you Blair! :pray: :p

endzorn

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":94yjrnm3 said:
endzorn":94yjrnm3 said:
I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.

Me and my kid were there also, opposite endzone, front row. I hated every second of that game because all I could think about was how I was going to die before I could get back to the car, and where they would find my body. Then Blair came in to save the day and I was instantly filled with a warmth that got me back to my car. I've never been so cold and my kid says, "I'm never going back to Minnesota."
I live in North Dakota and work outside so the weather wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. All I know is any chill I felt was gone the second Walsh yanked that field goal. One of my favorite moments I’ve ever seen live. Plus I had a beer with BFS at the Seahawks rally the night before so it was a good weekend.