BLUE IT IS

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2fxg9ccq said:
Seahawks1983":2fxg9ccq said:
ZorntoLargent":2fxg9ccq said:
Looks like BLUE it is.

FWIW, you can buy Super Bowl XLIX jerseys in blue, white, and gray on nfl shop and fanatics. Last year the team store at the Clink only sold blue Super Bowl jerseys initially.

I don't understand your comment.

I posted a photo from the COMPANY that does the ACTUAL jersey being used. Seattle Tackle Twill.
They number and alter all the teams jerseys, and do repairs after the games.
They also applied the patches for the Super Bowl last year and again this year.
It's a photo of the ACTUAL super bowl jerseys going into the shipping bag FOR Arizona.

My understanding was that the picture you posted was the gear for fans to buy, not that the players wear.

Cad

Reaction score
Paul Allen tweeted the logo on the jersey. So much for the Media Day surprise. But, hey, what can you do? He's the boss.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Cad":3en9mnd9 said:
Paul Allen tweeted the logo on the jersey. So much for the Media Day surprise. But, hey, what can you do? He's the boss.
Yeah, well Paul pays them. He can override them. LOL

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Well, it looks like they got the patch on the correct shoulder this year for the consumer version. Wonder about the quality, or if we are going to be ordering Swedish Cookies again. Looking forward to reports when these things make an appearance.

- bsd

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
10928853_10152558641546722_7190643026051889429_n.jpg

10676403_10152558488606722_6952565285183783076_n.jpg

Man they look great again! Seriously going chroma flex for the patches was a genius decision, just look at how cheap the XLV and XLVI patches looked in comparison!

Haha unfortunately there will be no swedish cookies this time around, the baker is so busy in architecture school that he has no time to bake anymore :/

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1jqowbib said:
Well, it looks like they got the patch on the correct shoulder this year for the consumer version. Wonder about the quality, or if we are going to be ordering Swedish Cookies again. Looking forward to reports when these things make an appearance.

- bsd
I noticed that this year they're actually selling limited jerseys with the super bowl patch. I know a lot of people were upset that they only sold the game jersey versions last year.

A

Anonymous

SeahawkFrost":3d0j1my7 said:
bigskydoc":3d0j1my7 said:

- bsd
I noticed that this year they're actually selling limited jerseys with the super bowl patch. I know a lot of people were upset that they only sold the game jersey versions last year.

I'm sorry Frost, did you say something?

I find myself oddly distracted somehow...

8)

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":xpdb8wlx said:
bigskydoc":xpdb8wlx said:

- bsd

I was so excited about this, but it looks like it is only Wilson, Fan, and Sherman options, and the sizes for the preorders are already sold out on fanatics (I don't get this, it is a preorder. How do they sell out?)

I went to order a Sherman on Nike.com, but when I went to pay my invoice said women's jersey, and I could not ever get it say men's, so I instead taking that risk I ordered a Wilson.

Last year I bought myself a white limited ET3, and then over the summer purchased a Broncos SB48 jersey on ebay for 30 bucks and cut the Chromaflex patch off it. The two combined shall make for a nice, rare item.