Bobby Wagner extended!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":31pekq7d said:
But I thought we couldnt keep everybody
That's true. Unless they want to be here and/or are core players. Do you actually think Irvin is one or something?

chris98251

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":r8lmko2w said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

LOL the rest of the league is like, where is all this money coming from???? Supposedly everyone thought we didn't have money to get Wilson and Wags, and JS did his magic to get both!

Paul Allen has one of these under the VMAC. :)

print-money-123-c.jpg

Exittium

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":yhs7mp20 said:
theincrediblesok":yhs7mp20 said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

LOL the rest of the league is like, where is all this money coming from???? Supposedly everyone thought we didn't have money to get Wilson and Wags, and JS did his magic to get both!
Go over to the Denialzone, that's exactly what they are saying. Some actually thought they'd have a shot at getting Wagner next year! :lol:

Yeah on page 645 lol on the denialzone thread hawks 2 sbs behind raider.. lol they're all sorts of sour.
I like this tid bit here
Now theyve lost Center Unger but will find some hidden gem idkhtf they do it.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Exittium":cnuimc2i said:
Sports Hernia":cnuimc2i said:
theincrediblesok":cnuimc2i said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

Go over to the Denialzone, that's exactly what they are saying. Some actually thought they'd have a shot at getting Wagner next year! :lol:

Yeah on page 645 lol on the denialzone thread hawks 2 sbs behind raider.. lol they're all sorts of sour.
I like this tid bit here

Lol at this bile from one of their most homeristic, el guapo:

The Seahawks have not a great DL and have an solid lb core but not great by any means.
The Seahawks have s**tty wrs.
The Seahawks have a s**tty ol.
So they do have weak links. They drafted well on a few players but free agency saved them a lot more than drafting

Lynch (barely a playoff team without him, or not a playoff team more likely)
Bennett the best player in their front 7 and the only playmaker on their front 7. Wagner is good but not a playmaker. Same with Irvin, solid at best.
Avril is a solid lb

I'm just glad they overpaid yet again. It will cost them next year going forward and it will cost them this year if they actually have an all pro player or two injured.

We didn't overpay for cully cox gore iupati which sucks but we had room to sign Torrey smith. We also have drafted good depth to lessen the drop off. Seattle has not.

Like the depth they got in the '12 draft? :roll:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Maulbert":1aiebs9d said:
Exittium":1aiebs9d said:
Sports Hernia":1aiebs9d said:
theincrediblesok":1aiebs9d said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

I like this tid bit here

Lol at this bile from one of their most homeristic, el guapo:

The Seahawks have not a great DL and have an solid lb core but not great by any means.
The Seahawks have s**tty wrs.
The Seahawks have a s**tty ol.
So they do have weak links. They drafted well on a few players but free agency saved them a lot more than drafting

Lynch (barely a playoff team without him, or not a playoff team more likely)
Bennett the best player in their front 7 and the only playmaker on their front 7. Wagner is good but not a playmaker. Same with Irvin, solid at best.
Avril is a solid lb

I'm just glad they overpaid yet again. It will cost them next year going forward and it will cost them this year if they actually have an all pro player or two injured.

We didn't overpay for cully cox gore iupati which sucks but we had room to sign Torrey smith. We also have drafted good depth to lessen the drop off. Seattle has not.

Like the depth they got in the '12 draft? :roll:
Just Wow, I'll even say it backwards for you..Wow.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The front office took the SB window and kicked it out of the frame. John and Pete are both hanging out of the smoking hole screaming, "Who's next?!?"

joeseahawks

Reaction score
How do we do this? How can we afford all this money? Anyone has any insight on how we do this? We can't have all this money, can we?

dunceface

Reaction score
Cartire":24zghyj5 said:
WE DID IT!!!

We got through the horrible off-season.

I mean, technically, the off-season is still going, but at this point, the threads can start turning rightside up finally.

WE CAN COME BACK!!!

THE COAST IS CLEAR GUYS!!!

I was thinking exactly this

bigDhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":30i9n7zd said:
How do we do this? How can we afford all this money? Anyone has any insight on how we do this? We can't have all this money, can we?

Someone is getting cut. That's how, unfortunately. Maybe multiple players. Still, this is great news.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Double dippin' in Seahawk awesomeness this weekend. I know we'll have to lose one or two players down the road...but it won't be Russell or Bobby, so I'm going to enjoy that immensely!

ctrcat

Reaction score
Archer":3t0jlkno said:
ctrcat":3t0jlkno said:
The Panthers have slashed salary for nearly 3 years in anticipation and have a good GM, but as I've said before the Hawks have done a masterful job. Congrats to Wagner and the Hawks!

PS-not to hijack the thread but the Colts brass is amateur and 2nd rate IMHO.

Gettleman is severely underrated IMO. The Colts GM, Grigson, is not even in the same conversation and similar to Polian LUCKED into a franchise QB to hide his deficiencies.

Well said!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":15bv420e said:
So after all the speculation, drama, and concern our front office wraps up Wilson AND Wagner in two days.

Respect!
:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

Latest posts