Bobby Wagner extended!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":3902o3zu said:
Exittium":3902o3zu said:
Sports Hernia":3902o3zu said:
theincrediblesok":3902o3zu said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

LOL the rest of the league is like, where is all this money coming from???? Supposedly everyone thought we didn't have money to get Wilson and Wags, and JS did his magic to get both!
Go over to the Denialzone, that's exactly what they are saying. Some actually thought they'd have a shot at getting Wagner next year! :lol:

Yeah on page 645 lol on the denialzone thread hawks 2 sbs behind raider.. lol they're all sorts of sour.
I like this tid bit here
Now theyve lost Center Unger but will find some hidden gem idkhtf they do it.

Lol at this bile from one of their most homeristic, el guapo:

The Seahawks have not a great DL and have an solid lb core but not great by any means.
The Seahawks have s**tty wrs.
The Seahawks have a s**tty ol.
So they do have weak links. They drafted well on a few players but free agency saved them a lot more than drafting

Lynch (barely a playoff team without him, or not a playoff team more likely)
Bennett the best player in their front 7 and the only playmaker on their front 7. Wagner is good but not a playmaker. Same with Irvin, solid at best.
Avril is a solid lb

I'm just glad they overpaid yet again. It will cost them next year going forward and it will cost them this year if they actually have an all pro player or two injured.

We didn't overpay for cully cox gore iupati which sucks but we had room to sign Torrey smith. We also have drafted good depth to lessen the drop off. Seattle has not.

Like the depth they got in the '12 draft? :roll:
MizzouHawkGal":3902o3zu said:
Just Wow, I'll even say it backwards for you..Wow.

I'll say it upside down..........."I want my MOM(my)"

Congrats to Bobby and I'm ecstatic. Hawks got both their QBs (offense and defense) wrapped up in the last couple of days.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2i2b1ulf said:
Interestingly enough, Mike Rob was actually the one who broke the news.

Tweeted it out 4 mins before, Rapoport.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RealMikeRob/status/627692370801332224[/tweet]
Rand Gettlin was before Rappaport too. Rappaport always seems to be 2nd or 3rd in "breaking" stories and then claims his sources tell him things. I think Twitter is his main source

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":gxd135iw said:
Hawkfan77":gxd135iw said:
But I thought we couldnt keep everybody
That's true. Unless they want to be here and/or are core players. Do you actually think Irvin is one or something?
Why are you bringing up Irvin?

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
That desk they use to sign players on is getting some work in this year.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
lsheldon":11do1f81 said:
He'll want to renegotiate next year.

Lol even tho I think this is sarcasm, it's unfortunately true. At least it's been happening.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Maulbert":2a9ukfoi said:

Salty 9er Fan":2a9ukfoi said:
They drafted well on a few players but free agency saved them a lot more than drafting

Wagner is good but not a playmaker.

I'm just glad they overpaid yet again. It will cost them next year going forward

We didn't overpay for cully cox gore iupati which sucks but we had room to sign Torrey smith.

We also have drafted good depth to lessen the drop off. Seattle has not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Raphael zpsp90fucre

Holding firm on that "it will cost them" story. When ya have nothing else but retiring players and GM/HC squabbles to get over...

Truly gotta love that silver lining tho. Room for Torrey Smith. Praise Xenu! :lol: :lol: :lol:

drdiags

Reaction score
Congrats to Wagner. Later to McDaniel. Good job to the FO though I am not sure how they settle the Kam issue. But that is for another thread.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Maulbert":1utfgaho said:
Exittium":1utfgaho said:
Sports Hernia":1utfgaho said:
theincrediblesok":1utfgaho said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

LOL the rest of the league is like, where is all this money coming from???? Supposedly everyone thought we didn't have money to get Wilson and Wags, and JS did his magic to get both!
Go over to the Denialzone, that's exactly what they are saying. Some actually thought they'd have a shot at getting Wagner next year! :lol:

Yeah on page 645 lol on the denialzone thread hawks 2 sbs behind raider.. lol they're all sorts of sour.
I like this tid bit here

The Seahawks have not a great DL and have an solid lb core but not great by any means.
So they do have weak links. They drafted well on a few players but free agency saved them a lot more than drafting

Bennett the best player in their front 7 and the only playmaker on their front 7. Wagner is good but not a playmaker. Same with Irvin, solid at best.
Avril is a solid lb

I'm just glad they overpaid yet again. It will cost them next year going forward and it will cost them this year if they actually have an all pro player or two injured.

We didn't overpay for cully cox gore iupati which sucks but we had room to sign Torrey smith. We also have drafted good depth to lessen the drop off. Seattle has not.

I stopped reading there for a while, but have started again just for the entertainment value el guapo provides. He is either 5 years old or has a mental handicap that restricts his mental capacity to that of a 5 year old. The stuff he types is absolutely halarious.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm wondering if my friend is going to switch teams this year, he was a Raider fan, then was a 49er fan after they started winning and now nothing about the 49ers ever since last year on his facebook.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Now that the core is set, we really need the draft picks (and those from last year) to step up and fill roles. Need to take advantage of those rookie salaries they are locked into, when the inevitable releases lick McDaniel happen.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
You are correct Bitter, Elguapo is very fun to read. He is so far off the chart of reality I sometimes wonder if I should feel bad about laughing at him. He honestly appears to have some form of special needs going on with him but maybe even funner is that he seems to have some sodu followers over there.

Apparently the only stat that is real and usable is that Wilson has never won a game where our D gave up 24 points. Every other stat is just smoke and mirrors and doesn't pass the eyeball test. Some of the long time posters over there have jousted with him and it actually becomes very interesting. Both reading his post's for entertainment and for the research some of those veteran posters provide to disprove his mental gymnastics. Maybe the best part of all though is Elguapo's retaliatory response from having been proven wrong. Insulting, demeaning and completely dismissive he aggressively attacks anyone who challenges his opinion or as him known as fact.

Not kidding I get a real kick out of reading his stuff.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The thing I like the best about this, is this extension is like a big middle finger to the rest of the NFL.

We've seen all kinds of feedback, from "experts" and fans alike, saying that we couldn't afford Wagner, and that our team would fall apart after we signed Wilson. Then we sign Wags 2 days later.

Evidently, the "you can't keep everybody" wasn't meant about himself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":l7yahbjm said:
Exittium":l7yahbjm said:
Sports Hernia":l7yahbjm said:
theincrediblesok":l7yahbjm said:
Can I get a hell yeah!

I like this tid bit here

Avril is a solid lb

Yeah that guy is one super homer and one of the most misinformed fools is a sea of misinformed fools over there.
Wait untl he finds out about the dead cap money (Harvin, Unger) that will be disappearing next year. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
This is just crazy. I came back from work and the first thing I saw was the Wagner extension. Exactly what I was both expecting and hoping for, great news.

Mick063

Reaction score
I absolutely believed Wagner was a "must sign" long before Dungy gave him his MVP vote.

Before last season, I thought only Bowman and Kuechly were better. After last season, I think Wagner is the best in the business.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Mick063":1qaa981i said:
I absolutely believed Wagner was a "must sign" long before Dungy gave him his MVP vote.

Before last season, I thought only Bowman and Kuechly were better. After last season, I think Wagner is the best in the business.

Wags and Kuechly are 1A 1B IMO. Love having our guy but Kuechly can flat ball too!

Latest posts