Bobby Wagner is a Ram

RedAlice

Reaction score
Actually I call you pathetic because you act like a police chick here, as though you are a MOD here, and then post a whining thread about posts here, on a Rams site because you want to appear all virtuous. Think about it folks, it would be like someone wasting a thread on this forum that no one is posting there but her....and now I am defending myself in the thread. Which is a little pathetic on my part because you should just ignore crazy people, but we have a little history now, so it is, what it is.

dude.

Everything you just said is crazy. I am not a mod here, nor do I act like I am one.

I find your antics to be horrible, and I find what you do here to be a bad representation of Rams fans. You posted that you can't say what you think here because you don't want to get banned and you want to make fun of Hawk fans all season.

You also post all of your comments here on ROD and get a ton of likes and encouragement to do MORE of it.

You called it a slow troll job for the whole season that you will play out here. All I did is call you on that.

Whatever, you be you. enjoy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Bwags is not worth the $21 million he was going to be paid
so he gets cut.He wouldn't take a paycut so he knew this was
it in Seattle.He is way past his prime so him going to the Rams
doesn't bother me,I'm surprised they chose to pay him what he
got.
He is a future HOF and I loved seeing him play until you see the
decline and then it pained me to watch.I wish him well.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This makes me sad.

I’m happy for the player but had a real sense he is close to the end of his most effective career. He got paid though so maybe I’m wrong. Perhaps a new scheme will give him new life but the Rams, damn.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Actually I call you pathetic because you act like a police chick here, as though you are a MOD here, and then post a whining thread about posts here, on a Rams site because you want to appear all virtuous. Think about it folks, it would be like someone wasting a thread on this forum that no one is posting there but her....and now I am defending myself in the thread. Which is a little pathetic on my part because you should just ignore crazy people, but we have a little history now, so it is, what it is.
I don't care about you/her beef it's kind of funny it's on a Hawks board tbh.
RA has been on here for years when your team was trash and never really
tried to defend that and then stick it to us when they got really good.
Most of us who know her respect that and she will interact in other forums
so it's not some troll job.
We are aware she's not perfect and goes off but most of us are no different.
Congrats on SB and enjoy it as it becomes a distant memory fast.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't care about you/her beef it's kind of funny it's on a Hawks board tbh.
RA has been on here for years when your team was trash and never really
tried to defend that and then stick it to us when they got really good.
Most of us who know her respect that and she will interact in other forums
so it's not some troll job.
We are aware she's not perfect and goes off but most of us are no different.
Congrats on SB and enjoy it as it becomes a distant memory fast.

The, we are aware she is not perfect .... yay!!! and Ty.

fluffy pink cloud emoji here

RedAlice

Reaction score
btw, has anyone noticed that you can report your own posts?

I am not even sure I can get drunk enough to do that....has anyone done it yet?

RedAlice

Reaction score
sorry, one more comment. lol @LoyalRam with posting my comments about St. Louis from this board from 2014 or so to my board....wanna talk about Pathetic? it is that you have that saved!

and, btw. I still agree and loved what I said then. Thank you so much! You trying to shame me did not work.

and it does't even matter now since I no longer have to go visit that hell hole. yay!

Seattle Person

Reaction score
I love Bobby and everything he has done for us. He's still a good player. But anyone that objectively look at his film and play the last couple seasons sees a different player.

He's passive. He is not violent anymore. He's like a fastball pitcher that now has to rely on his off-speed pitches. Paul Moyer had very objective insights on Bobby's play yesterday on Bob and Wyman's show.

The reality is he does makes a lot of business decisions. It's justified because of his age and potential risk of injury. Bobby wants to last the whole season. Playing with AD is going to be great but Bobby is going to have to change how he plays. He needs to cut it loose again.

That's a hell of a deal for him though. Good for him. He's done great for being his own agent.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If Bobby is with the Rams for a couple years, his leadership and training of younger LBs will be worth the price they paid. He's the consummate pro, and worth a lot of respect.

Players don't have the same animosity toward other teams that fans harbor; money and respect is worth more to them. Congrats to Bobby for getting a great deal, and to the Rams for getting a great leader. To me, he's like Larry Fitzgerald: someone worth cheering on no matter where he plays simply because of character and quality on the field.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This thread is epic.
And I wish Bobby the best. Unless he's playing the Hawks, then not so much

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I can't imagine saying anything bad about Bobby Wagner, but I won't be rooting for him to have great games playing for the Rams, 2 games a year in particular. Of all the places he might have gone that is the one I find least acceptable. I understand he hopes to collect another ring. I hope he understands he is a Seahawk for life.
This.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice, your suppose to stand still when he is trying to give you a Golden Shower, he can't aim that thing worth a damn and splash back and peeing all over everyone else here. :)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This thread has started to get to point where it will need to be closed if you children don't play nice.

There is a lot of personal attacking going on which is contrary to the rules and if you all that are doing this don't cease you may find yourself have an extended time out.

Play nice children!

Right now the Rams are for sure on a roll and congrats to them, but their cap situation is soon going to get to be a nightmare, if the cap means anything. Meanwhile they certainly are killing it personnel wise.

Back in Seattle the Hawks are looking like they may be picking in the top 5 next season if they don't get things right soon.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I don't post much here anymore with life getting busy. But I'm hoping @RedAlice remembers that I'm one of the good ones 🤣

So stoked about this pickup. He's been my favorite Seahawks player for forever. I always thought he was the most valuable defensive player for his entire career with Seattle.

I also think this is mostly for the Niners. Troy Reeder was trash and got exposed by them last year. Of course this isn't HoF Bobby Wagner - but it's been two decades since we've had an ILB this good

flv2

Reaction score
To answer a question asked earlier in this thread: No. The Rams don't have a magic salary cap, but we're not paying a mediocre TE $17M to block for the next 2 years. Teams make choices and some are better choices than others. I haven't seen the contract details but my guess is we're overpaying for Wagner. I just hope it's not a large over-payment.

Hugs and kisses to LoyalRam and RedAlice. lol.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Whether or not BW had much tread left - this just sucks on 1000 different levels.

I know - next man up - but jeez.

PNW

Reaction score
a bunch of posters are trying to convince themselves that Bobby isn’t good anymore after his best statical and an All Pro year comes across as desperate. Is he in his prime anymore? Of course not, but he is still a top 5 ILB and the type of player that will lead your team to battle every week. Put some respect on his name!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shocker that the Rams magically still have room under the cap. Yeah right. The league doesn't care one bit, as long as their precious team from LA stays great.