**Bored?? Other teams' Superbowl threads + more!!!**

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading The Lions board. It sounded a lot like my friends and their feelings out here in good ole Michigan. I really feel so sorry for them and if another newbie ever wins the Lombardi, I hope it's them as long as they don't knock my Hawks out of contention.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I was just reading this Raiders thread and came here to post it if I found a good place to put it. This awesome thread seems ideal.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland ... dly-2.html

It's funny; after being a "Raider Hater" for so many years, now that we're no longer division foes, the fact that they've mostly stunk for the past couple decades, and especially that they hate the '9ers makes me kind of feel like they're not all that bad. Enemy of my enemy is my friend or whatever. Lots of praise from them in the thread I posted (and yes, I know we just got done pasting their archrival, but still...they can be pleasant. Who knew?).

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
And thanks to the OP for putting these in one place. I had been randomly finding them with Google for the past couple weeks, so this is great. Just read the second Falcons link and it has me feeling euphoric all over again!

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Okay, this will be my last post in here tonight; sorry, but this one from the Bolts' thread chapped me:

"...If so, despite being divisional rivals, I will take the Broncos. Seahawks are my least favorite NFL team for all sorts of reasons (not the least of which being a forced diet of Seahawks games via broadcast TV back when they were terrible... and in the division)."

This jerkoff must not realize that the 'Hawks led the all-time series with the Chargers when we came back to the NFC. It was close, like 24-22 IIRC, but I know we definitely were on top and that includes our early expansion years while they had Air Coryell, Fouts, etc.