Boye Mafe is getting it done

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I really like both of those guys, but I really like Cross and Lucas too. And Riq Woolen. What a draft!
Agreed. Hell of a draft in 2022. Unlike the 2019 draft of which only DK and Haynes are the remaining players on the team.

Fade

Reaction score
The defense isn't good because... "They need more pass rush!" Excuse is gone now at least. (They lead the league in pressures through 4 games with 93.)

They are 4 deep on the edge, have the best secondary in the league, and one of the best ILB pairs with Wagner & Brooks.

The Giants game they feasted and now they are up to 18 in EPA on defense from 27. Still, they comfortably have the talent to be a top 10 defense. So we'll see if the coaches can get them ranked up to their appropriate level.

toffee

Reaction score
The defense isn't good because... "They need more pass rush!" Excuse is gone now at least. (They lead the league in pressures through 4 games with 93.)

They are 4 deep on the edge, have the best secondary in the league, and one of the best ILB pairs with Wagner & Brooks.

The Giants game they feasted and now they are up to 18 in EPA on defense from 27. Still, they comfortably have the talent to be a top 10 defense. So we'll see if the coaches can get them ranked up to their appropriate level.
But Pete is still a must fire or he's taking a break?

NoGain

Reaction score
Yeah, Mafe really looked good in pre-season. My biggest wory on the D-front is that we wear Reed down, or lose him to injury. You could make an argument that he's been the key guy who's making everyone else's jobs easier.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
By far - the most improved second year player. And he's done is all year, starting early in training camp.

Latest posts