Brandon Browner

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The former Seahawk is on the verge of setting an NFL record. With 4 games to go, he has been flagged 21 times this year. The NFL record for flags in a single season is 22, set by Chester Pitts in 2003

Ozzy

Reaction score
He also got in his coaches face last game. His career is over after this year imo.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
In his defense, this is Browner's first season on a losing team. With his penalties costing the team wins, he has to be benched.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how they were having him play against Carolina. Matched up with Ted Ginn and not jamming him at the line? Talk about setting him up to fail.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ASuperForce":sgt63gc4 said:
I couldn't believe how they were having him play against Carolina. Matched up with Ted Ginn and not jamming him at the line? Talk about setting him up to fail.

I was thinking the same thing. 6'4" 225# on a squirt like Ginn?

Maybe the Saints will pick up Carey Williams.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I think Browners career is over imo. I don't he comes back to Seattle, nor do I think they will give him an offer to come back.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ivotuk":1d4t2mj6 said:
ASuperForce":1d4t2mj6 said:

I was thinking the same thing. 6'4" 225# on a squirt like Ginn?

Maybe the Saints will pick up Carey Williams.

Yea no wonder he was frustrated. Ginn isn't even quick; he's fast but that's usually a good match up for Browner if he's allowed to get his mugs on him at the line.

Career over ? I doubt it. He'd make a hell of a SS. He hits damn near as hard as Chancellor.

peppersjap

Reaction score
From what I saw in this game he is horrible. I can't believe he would be signed by anyone. He was protected by 3 all pros in Seattle which he no longer has. He is garbage in coverage and is a penalty machine!

El Caliente

Reaction score
I don't hate Brandon Browner because of the penalties. He was doing (what he is currently doing) that long before he got here, and you could say it landed him the contract. But what I hate is how bad he is performing for his contract. He stinks, and he is on his last legs, but we can't cut him because we are already in salary cap hell for all the other stupid contracts we are still eating (Gillet, Graham, etc.), and there is no depth behind him as Lewis is IR'ed, and Swann has been out with his concussion.

The Saints are in a bad place, but we were in a bad place before we landed Browner. Adding Browner only put us further in the hole.

We will trade you another TE for a better cb.