Breno

seahawk 17

Reaction score
nwgamer":3lx7cydx said:
Why do people think we need to replace Unger?? I don't get it. The guy was an all-pro in 12' and played through injury most of last season. Quality centers don't grow on trees.

The people that are always whining about Unger have no clue about football in the trenches. As you pointed out, he is an all pro and played with a arm injury majority of the season.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
seahawks08":vnkthz5l said:
We will definitely be drafting Oline, it seemed like the biggest problem for us last year even though it got better. We might draft an RT and C in my opinion.

With the pass rush that exist in the NFC West, and the amount of time RW holds the ball before he throws. We need a better O-Line period.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Hey, we knew this would be a part of the process. And if we keep on posting Super Bowl winning seasons, I'm going to keep believing in the process. Guys like Breno, McDonald, Golden, Red... Sadly, they come and they go when you realize that you have to prioritize guys like Russ, Beast, Sherm, Earl, Kam, etc. instead, and rightfully so.

I love Breno but if the numbers don't work from Seattle's point of view than c'est la vie. What can you do? You can go out and find a replacement and with PC/JS at the helm, we might even be able to improve on the guys that are/might be headed out the door. That's the scary part, for the rest of the league.

I'm genuinely excited for the players that earned nice deals for themselves elsewhere and I'm really looking forward to seeing PC/JS work towards replacing those who do leave. No love lost, no beefs with guys for bolting out of town. Even the guys we cut I don't feel too bad about it because they'll catch on elsewhere and they'll always have that ring and the memories.

Count me in the Bitonio crowd if Breno does bolt.

Latest posts