Brian Cushing visiting.

bigcc

Reaction score
In what world does a visit equate to a signing? Signing him for 1 year at vet minimum would be a great signing... Chill lol, as for doing former Trojans a favor, ask Taylor Mays how that goes

12forlife

Reaction score
bigcc":27c2zzmn said:
In what world does a visit equate to a signing? Signing him for 1 year at vet minimum would be a great signing... Chill lol, as for doing former Trojans a favor, ask Taylor Mays how that goes

Yeah no doubt! Haters will hate. People need to relax. They are simply kickin the tires. If signed on the cheap this would just be a stop gap signing. We don't have enough draft picks this year to fill all the holes. There will be several signings this offseason people are going to over react or hate. That will just be to fill a glaring hole until we can draft or afford long term replacements.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
More name than game, lost his mojo when they caught him doping, wonky knees. Stick a fork in him. He'd never make it through camp before being injured.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Why is this guy visiting? Do we need another parking attendant?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":uwqwcw51 said:
Those SB appearances were pretty much the result of having the guys on the team we are getting rid of.

(Except Graham. His acquisition is why we haven't made another appearance)

It wasn't JS. It was tremendous scouting by Scott McLoughlan (spelling?) that he reaped the reward from.

We took the training wheels off and saw how he did without Scott. So far? His drafts have been spotty.

His FA moves have been interesting if not worthless, though moving closer to devastating.

And he hasn't even brought in his annual waste of money FA acquisition he always brings in.

Ick.

And that now might be Cushing? Because the big problem our defense had was LB? (He isn't a Leo)

Could you stop derailing every thread by trying to switch the focus to lack of draft success without Scot McCloughan?

I get that you're frustrated, and you don't even bring up terrible points with your arguments much of the time, even if I do mostly disagree - but this is specifically about Cushing.

As for the prospect of Cushing, concussion and PED history is worrying, but he can be a tone setter. I'm not against bringing him in and giving him a chance to make the roster. Not overly exciting, but hey, I like that they're turning over some stones on veteran leadership to fill some holes. Reminiscent of the early days for this FO.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He's worth kicking the tires on. I know his trainer Joe Defranco so I've always been a fan so I'm a little biased.

Anguish

Reaction score
austinslater25":3n6bf1fd said:
He's worth kicking the tires on. I know his trainer Joe Defranco so I've always been a fan so I'm a little biased.

The money must be good. Cushing is a complete tool.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
If Pete and Junior can squeeze 8-10 games out of Cushing, and he doesn't cost a lot, then fine. In his prime, he was a terrific athlete. Put Cush into a few scrimmages and see if he has any mileage left. I don't think we're in any position to say no way to anyone right now.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The only player Cushing is more durable than is CJ Prosise but then again who isn't. I'd rather they bring back Bruce Irvin than Cushing. Irvin is younger and knows the Seahawk system plus he and Norton Jr have a bond.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Nope, nope-ity nope nope. He was all washed up by the time the cameras came to Houston for Hard Knocks. Now all he has left is that same selfish attitude we all got to see on tv, and the apparent lingering belief that steroids will still be the answer to his problems.