C.J. Prosise

sutz

Reaction score
jdemps":26jdbn1s said:
chris98251":26jdbn1s said:
Of course he can run, the shoulder isn't attached to the foot as far as I know.

If memory serves, PC said a couple of weeks ago (I think on Brock and Salk) that he had to get back into shape bc he wasn't allow to run directly after the injury to help the shoulder heal quickly.
Well, they don't hit in practice any more, so it's probably hard to tell if his shoulder is ready for banging around.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
pacific101":nkis930c said:
Yeah Pete does drive you crazy sometimes with all his coded speak. What I took away from his last press conference, was that the medical reviews and images shows that CJ had made tremendous progress in his rehab and looked like he should be ready to go in time for Atlanta. He had been running and was in tremendous condition. So long as he was able to fully participate in practices this week, that he was anxious to get him back in our line up and use him to get us through the post season and into a Super Bowl game in February.

Usually if Pete is Bullchitting us about injured player he will not be so hopefull in his words and leave room for last minute announcements that a player was still having issues and would need more time, I don't sense that being the case with CJ, but you never know, he may legitimently not be fully up to speed yet.

I sure hope that isn't the case. With him, Rawls, Collins, who is rehabbing from a sore nutsack this week, but is thought to be able to play on Saturday, lol, and Reese, who had a sore foot following the lions game, but is also thought to be ready on Saturday, we should have ourselves one hell of a running game, and that opens everything else up and provides us with the makings of a perfect storm blowing into Atlanta this next Saturday.

Go Seahawks. !!

I agree. It's all on prosise, if he can, he will play. I think he will, he is young, and it's the playoffs. Great motivation to push yourself back. Go Hawks.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I heard on the radio that C.J. was throwing balls on the field before the Lion game.
That cant be a bad thing for a shoulder rehab timeline.

Jac

Reaction score
pacific101":fqbszqk6 said:
I sure hope that isn't the case. With him, Rawls, Collins, who is rehabbing from a sore nutsack this week, but is thought to be able to play on Saturday, lol, and Reese, who had a sore foot following the lions game, but is also thought to be ready on Saturday, we should have ourselves one hell of a running game, and that opens everything else up and provides us with the makings of a perfect storm blowing into Atlanta this next Saturday.

Go Seahawks. !!

Yeah, and if the offensive line really is developing some mojo in the run game, that'll be frustrating for Atlanta seeing their offense sit on the sideline while a full complement of Seattle pass rushers stay fresh.

summesm

Reaction score
Just heard on ESPN that Prosise is most likely not playing Saturday? Wonder if he had set back yesterday in practice. Pete did say in presser yesterday he was going to practice.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
summesm":18ol5ub3 said:
Just heard on ESPN that Prosise is most likely not playing Saturday? Wonder if he had set back yesterday in practice. Pete did say in presser yesterday he was going to practice.
This is why I did not get my hopes up that he would play. It is what it is. :(

Hawkfish

Reaction score
summesm":3oibm9tr said:

Maybe just that he has not been released to play yet, needs to make it through practice. Sounds like that ESPN report is pretty ambiguous.

Basis4day

Reaction score
summesm":e0hl4lc5 said:

Context? ESPN the network or 710 radio? Were they quoting a coach, interpreting a statement, or simply speculating?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Basis4day":3skapuue said:
summesm":3skapuue said:

Context? ESPN the network or 710 radio? Were they quoting a coach, interpreting a statement, or simply speculating?

I was listening to 710 this am, and they made it sound like he was 50-50.

PC gave normal pc answers. So today is a big day, see how prosise responds from yesterdays work. We should know more today

Wartooth

Reaction score
Largent80":2chleq21 said:
Im guessing a game time decision.

What I'm thinking as well...
I think he'll dress, be available, even play if he can.
It's the playoffs!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1oegbnq4 said:
Honestly, I would expect him to be full go if he does at all.

A broken scapula is a really weird injury. It's either going to be healed or it isn't. And it's not like your rehabbing a sprain or soft tissue injury.

Weird because it is rare and how did he not injure anything else i.e. shoulder or ribs. Great part too it had nothing to do with his lower body.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Not only was Prosise limited in practise, he wore a red no contact jersey.

Pete said he would only play him if there was no hesitation, as in going into contact. Got to think this means he won't be ready for Saturday. Hoping he has contact tomorrow in practise and comes through it well.

At least Reece seems likely to play :irishdrinkers:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Followthelegion":1r19nk9l said:
Not only was Prosise limited in practise, he wore a red no contact jersey.

Pete said he would only play him if there was no hesitation, as in going into contact. Got to think this means he won't be ready for Saturday. Hoping he has contact tomorrow in practise and comes through it well.

At least Reece seems likely to play :irishdrinkers:

Or Seattle is purposely prolonging his status for as long as possible.

MO Hawk

Reaction score
This is kind of asking Pete when Lynch would be back after his surgery. He could never say for sure because it was so much up to Lynch. Technically I guess Lynch and Prosise could be healed up, but do they still run or play to protect the injury? And then opposing teams sure seem to hit the returning player right on their injury when they get a chance.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, if hits are to conclude whether he plays or not, he broke his scapula with shoulder pads ON.

He plays RB and WR, he will be hit, so if he can't take hits or deliver them, he may be good for a few plays, which may be all we need from him.

SeaChat

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything more than what Pete shared in the Thursday Press Conference, on the subject of CJ's readiness to suit up on Saturday, and join his team against the Falcons?

If I heard correctly Pete said that CJ had participated in all practices this week, and that so long as he was able to practice this Friday, and wasn't complaining of, or showing signs of not being ready to play at a championship level, that he would be included in Saturday's game.

I know all about the Pete Carroll encoded speak to the media. I.e. Marshawns last season with us, and earlier this year with Thomas Rawls and Kam Chancellor, getting everyone all lathered up in anticipation, and then come game day or a day before he'd stroll out to the microphone, with his cat ate the canaries grin, and announce that the player had slid backwards in their progress or developed some new complication that would prevent them from playing again for another week or more.

Man talk about some let downs. I wish if he was not intending to play them that he would just keep it under his hat, let our opponents commit their resources to dealing with that player right up until game time. Then say it was a last minute decision to hold them out of the game. That strategy would help in some instances where our opponents would be left scrambling try to figure out what we were going to bring to them as an alternative.

I sincerely hope CJ plays and is healthy, he can be a major game changer for us if he is.

Go Seahawks !!