Calais Campbell is playing tonight.

Kooshster

Reaction score
Drat. Was hoping he couldn't quite make it back in time. Oh well. Campbell's good, but he's no J.J. Watt.

OP
OP
THUGCAPS

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
Zach Miller will be out there to help block right?

rightbench

Reaction score
I think he'll play spot duty. Guy got carted off with a spine injury and went to the hospital sunday. Bruised spine on 4 days rest doesn't sound like "I'm ready to play every down". Gotta give it to him though. That's a warrior's mentality

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised? This is a division contest. They're not going to keep him out unless the doctors put their foot down.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3garamzc said:
Is anyone really surprised? This is a division contest. They're not going to keep him out unless the doctors put their foot down.

I hope that mentality doesn't lead to a longer term injury for him.

CANHawk

Reaction score
rightbench":1xp0om1i said:
I think he'll play spot duty. Guy got carted off with a spine injury and went to the hospital sunday. Bruised spine on 4 days rest doesn't sound like "I'm ready to play every down". Gotta give it to him though. That's a warrior's mentality

Not the same injury granted, but Bennett got stretchered off the field vs. Houston and played the next week. They're apparently really anal about neck injuries (and rightfully so) so you can't read too much into the fact he got carried off. Doing it on 4 days rest is really something though. Guy's a warrior.

Not that i ever wish injury on anyone, but I was hoping he might have to sit this one out. Campbell's had our number for a while now...

Largent80

Reaction score
Hopefully, dude is hobbled, We have our own injury problems and I hope we run right over Campbell.

seabowl

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":23jzmjet said:

Actually yes. The guy had tingling all over his body 4 days ago from a hit. Surprised the staff would risk this. G-d forbid this guy gets hurt tonight, this will be a major story.

Latest posts