Can someone tell me why we decided to ignore a bad oline

TJH

Reaction score
All offseason. Draft? nope. FA? Nope. I don't get it. They were awful today.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
PC said all the OL picks they were high on were taken much earlier than they thought they would.

Memphislaw

Reaction score
We were playing one of the best front 7s in NFL. I'll be more concerned if it continues.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
They played better when Carpenter was in. Also, in their defense, Wilson was making some poor decisions. With that said, there is always room for improvement.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
They did look pretty terrible. We've ran through so many D lineman while trying to find anything that can help this offeseason. On the flip side we did nothing for our O-line. The 180 degrees out approaches is confounding.

OP
OP
T

TJH

Reaction score
I don't care if we won or not, it was painfully obvious how bad they were.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
so let's all make excuses for them- they run block like a bunch of friggin clowns

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yeah, when the team has 4 pro bowlers in the front 7, and a few more contenders, I too expect 150 yards rushing. Not like a 'worse' 7 last year didn't hold 5 straight teams to under 50 yards per game

OP
OP
T

TJH

Reaction score
Happypuppy":1o2smtjh said:
PC said all the OL picks they were high on were taken much earlier than they thought they would.

I have a hard time believing we couldn't find a solid starter with the 2nd.

BattleOfSeattle

Reaction score
You realize we were playing against one of the better defensive front sevens in all of football, right? They were already very solid in that regard last year. That was before drafting Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short at defensive tackle this year to go with Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy, Jon Beason, and Luke Kuechly.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
It is still a valid question while we weren't raking the free agents and undrafted players for someone to bring in and compete like we did with the Dline. We beat the hell out of the bushes for the Dline and did nothing for the Oline. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd?

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Star and Luke plus their ends are really tough against the run.

sturg78

Reaction score
One bad game. We killed it with this line last year, we will kill with it this year.

General Manager

Reaction score
Unger was getting pushed back into Wilson far to often and Bruno got beat badly on the Wilson fumble. There's some cause for concern .That said that front four of Carolina is great.

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
no offense, guys, but don't your primary divisional rivals (the Niners) have one hell of a front 7? Right now, the Niners DL is eating GB alive!

Latest posts