Can we NOT wait until the end of the next season.....

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
to utilize Zach Miller more? Dude has been so clutch the past couple of weeks! Shame it took 16 weeks to figure that out.

Axx

Reaction score
i think it had alot more due to the fact that it took Darrell Bevell so long to let Russel take control of the game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We needed him earlier in the year to keep Wilson alive. The O-line was crapping the bed and consequently kept Miller from looking like his all-pro self. Looks are deceiving. He did a lot more for this team this year than most. Surprized Bevell sent his large, injured self down the field on the Hail Mary play, but I guess that's all water under the bridge now.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I should just be happy that the coaches finally took the chains off Russ and let him play to his capabilities but it's awfully hard for me not to think those coaches should be blamed for falling short due to taking so damn long to do it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":1sdaszvz said:
to utilize Zach Miller more? Dude has been so clutch the past couple of weeks! Shame it took 16 weeks to figure that out.

Concurred. Now we know why he was so productive in Oakland with far less to deal with at QB.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":32jkd9sg said:
I guess I should just be happy that the coaches finally took the chains off Russ and let him play to his capabilities but it's awfully hard for me not to think those coaches should be blamed for falling short due to taking so damn long to do it.

Agreed Aros. I'm doing mass push ups to get rid of the post game stress. During my last set I was thinking..."Is Wilson better than our coaches"? I find it hard to believe he is light years better today than he was in week 3. I'm certain he's A LOT better, but I have a suspicion he was held back too long. All good though. We know what we have and I've never been this comfortable at the end of a season with (the majority of) our line up. That includes coming off the SB loss.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":26692x5t said:
Aros":26692x5t said:

Agreed Aros. I'm doing mass push ups to get rid of the post game stress. During my last set I was thinking..."Is Wilson better than our coaches"? I find it hard to believe he is light years better today than he was in week 3. I'm certain he's A LOT better, but I have a suspicion he was held back too long. All good though. We know what we have and I've never been this comfortable at the end of a season with (the majority of) our line up. That includes coming off the SB loss.
:th2thumbs: to both these posts. Agree with you guys 100%.

Latest posts