Cardinals Eagles flexed to SNF

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Wow the Cards are really getting the love this year. If they keep winning, rightfully so I guess.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
So I guess the Cardinals/Seahawks game won't get flexed. Btw tired of seeing the Eagles play on primetime.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Went looking for the rules stating the amount of late games a team is allowed. Could not find it. Anyone??

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ny0ex0s said:
dopeboy206":2ny0ex0s said:
So I guess the Cardinals/Seahawks game won't get flexed. Btw tired of seeing the Eagles play on primetime.

It was never going to be flexed, Fox had it protected.

Incorrect. FOX and CBS can't protect games in Week 17. NBC picks whatever one it wants.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":58blerih said:
Went looking for the rules stating the amount of late games a team is allowed. Could not find it. Anyone??

I think the last time we discussed this was when it affected the Hawks possibly being primetime more than the allotted amount of games. There are no restrictions for intra-division games being flexed.

Individual teams may make no more than four appearances on NBC during the season. Only three teams may make as many as six prime time appearances (Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and Saturday night combined).[30] The remaining teams may make a maximum of five prime time appearances. In addition, there are no restrictions amongst intra-division games being "flexed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... television

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
And so explains the reason Philadelphia is on primetime week after week.....awesome. This stupidity would have never happened if the Seahawks would have just taken care of business at home this year.

Cartire

Reaction score
Week 17 has no restrictions. A team can be flexed a 6th time in this week.

HOWEVER,

I highly doubt it unless its for the division. And even then, I expect a NFCE team to take it with a deciding division game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1gew8s1k said:
Seahawkfan80":1gew8s1k said:

I think the last time we discussed this was when it affected the Hawks possibly being primetime more than the allotted amount of games. There are no restrictions for intra-division games being flexed.

Individual teams may make no more than four appearances on NBC during the season. Only three teams may make as many as six prime time appearances (Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and Saturday night combined).[30] The remaining teams may make a maximum of five prime time appearances. In addition, there are no restrictions amongst intra-division games being "flexed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... television

Agreed on the Seahawks...and it was last year. Thanks for the post.

Latest posts