Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Questioned for Violence

Lxx

Reaction score
Not sure who the main sponsors for the cards are but if he's not gone soon you can bye bye to them.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1dnfpujb said:
gowazzu02":1dnfpujb said:
Seahawks fans know first hand. Marshawn Lynch was recently accused of something... I forget, was it DV? Anyway, had we judge jury and executionered him the first time we heard about it........ We would of missed that he was totally cleared of everything, in fact he was at the team facility at the time or something like that.

Either way, this country will let 9 guilty men go free if it means not sending one innocent man to jail. LEt's let these things work themselves out. Don't give into the angry twitter mobs.

When was Lynch arrested?

Some states, if theres a call out about DV an arrest MUST occor, Then the police do their due diligence to figure out what happened.....all im saying is everyone deserves a right to prove their innocence,,,, or guilt...

Let's just say for a second, Dwyer was trying to dump this particular lady.... she see's her money train leaving the station and in return calls the cops on some trumped up charge.......

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Guess who is Dwyer's back up LOL?

Chris Rainey. Kicke out of Florida in college for DV, cut by Pitt in NFL when he was arrested for DV.

You can't make this up lol.

Jville

Reaction score
huskylawyer":1r87g0ra said:

Chris Rainey. Kicke out of Florida in college for DV, cut by Pitt in NFL when he was arrested for DV.

My Oh My ....... I wonder if this expanding public phenomenon will reach into the college ranks.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I just want to make a comment in regards to the "due process" claim that teams are making.

I can only speak for the Niners here because I don't think all teams are using it for the same purpose.

Hardy? Dude was ALREADY found guilty. Peterson? Already indicted. Both those teams as of this week were still trying to get those guys on the field and absolutely deserve the criticism they've gotten.

McDonald? I know how homeristic it sounds but I'm going to say it anyway. I think the Niners really think he didn't do what he was arrested for and plan to be vindicated. They won't sit him because they think the charges will never be filed (and BTW the DA said today there would be no charges TODAY).

If that DOESN'T happen. Wow. Its gonna be a nightmare around here. That's one of the reasons I wouldn't have had an issue with them sitting him. He's a good player but he's not Adrian Peterson or Greg Hardy good. He's not the guy you risk this much for.

I still maintain that the niners know something. If I'm wrong I'll be the first one here eating crow...but they are so adamant and unswayed by anything that I have to believe they know something.

Largent80

Reaction score
I hope all this gets exposed so none of these guys that make all this money think they can do whatever they want.
And who gives a rip about McDonald, his impact in games isn't much. Let him play..... :lol:

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Jville":zczuelu5 said:
huskylawyer":zczuelu5 said:

My Oh My ....... I wonder if this expanding public phenomenon will reach into the college ranks.

Charges were dropped, but hey, we don't care about due process and stuff, so he should be cut or put on the exempt list...

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Marvin49":9ozohrvy said:
Hardy? Dude was ALREADY found guilty..

That isn't technically correct. North Carolina has a novel system where they have a judge determine whether to proceed with a jury trial or not (to cut down on bad claims clogging up the court system). No transcript and limited scope. The Judge can rule that it won't proceed, or he can render a decision that allows the suspect to proceed to a jury trial.

Lxx

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3c232onb said:
ringless":3c232onb said:
At this point I say we cut him, proven or not. He just put himself in a bad situation, his teammates, the organization, and the NFL..... What is going on this year with injuries and suspensions is just insane.

Really ringless? Just gonna do that without any due process?

Hey were playing the broncos this week. Im gonna call the police and say I saw Peyton beating his wife..... Boom arrest his ass, throw him the hell out of the league.........

Ha you really think Manning will be able to save the Donkeys?

Barakas

Reaction score
gowazzu02":232frtjt said:
bmorepunk":232frtjt said:
gowazzu02":232frtjt said:
Seahawks fans know first hand. Marshawn Lynch was recently accused of something... I forget, was it DV? Anyway, had we judge jury and executionered him the first time we heard about it........ We would of missed that he was totally cleared of everything, in fact he was at the team facility at the time or something like that.

Either way, this country will let 9 guilty men go free if it means not sending one innocent man to jail. LEt's let these things work themselves out. Don't give into the angry twitter mobs.

When was Lynch arrested?

Some states, if theres a call out about DV an arrest MUST occor, Then the police do their due diligence to figure out what happened.....all im saying is everyone deserves a right to prove their innocence,,,, or guilt...

Let's just say for a second, Dwyer was trying to dump this particular lady.... she see's her money train leaving the station and in return calls the cops on some trumped up charge.......

True, but let's be clear, the incident earlier this year with Lynch had nothing to do with DV. It was destruction of personal property or something.

Also, I'm not saying that you said that but your quote and then talk about arrests in DV cases makes it unclear.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Dwyer was deactivated by the Cardinals after his arrest. The Santa Clara 40-Whiner team could learn something from the way the Cardinals are handling this.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/jo ... nce/241604

The Arizona Republic reports police say Dwyer was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault.
CBS evening news says Dwyer also prevented someone from calling 911.
ESPN’s Jane McManus says the NFL is investigating the matter and that the Cardinals have already deactivated the back.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
lsheldon":3on3vtex said:
Dwyer was deactivated by the Cardinals after his arrest. The Santa Clara 40-Whiner team could learn something from the way the Cardinals are handling this.

The Arizona Republic reports police say Dwyer was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault.
ESPN’s Jane McManus says the NFL is investigating the matter and that the Cardinals have already deactivated the back.

Umm..Chris Rainey is next man up in AZ. You know, the guy with two past DV arrests (kicked off Florida and cut by Steelers).

Not sure that AZ has the moral high ground here.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Marvin49":wex8xr0c said:
McDonald? I know how homeristic it sounds but I'm going to say it anyway. I think the Niners really think he didn't do what he was arrested for and plan to be vindicated. They won't sit him because they think the charges will never be filed (and BTW the DA said today there would be no charges TODAY).

99% of anyone who has been around the 49ers organization the last 5 years knew that no charges were going to be filed and that whatever happened was going to be swept under the rug. That's the 49ers way, make criminal convictions go away by throwing a little $$ the DAs way.

If nothing ever happened then why were the police called in the first, why was the report for light bruises reported on her, why was the police report never revealed to the public... why in a house full of supposed witnessess did the Police take so long in the investigation and post pone whatever hearing he had.

Just seems a little fishy, if I was an investigative reporter in San Fran, I would be looking at the relationship between the 49ers and its Justice System. Because if you're a 49er, justice never gets served... just excuses.

kidhawk

Reaction score
huskylawyer":2oen7097 said:
lsheldon":2oen7097 said:

Umm..Chris Rainey is next man up in AZ. You know, the guy with two past DV arrests (kicked off Florida and cut by Steelers).

Rainey was released. They re-signed Jalen Parmele to the active roster and added Kerwynn Williams to the practice squad.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Bx2Qu6GCQAEH_LR.png:large

lsheldon

Reaction score
huskylawyer":t29ijquu said:
lsheldon":t29ijquu said:

Not any more: http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-blog ... e-history-

RT @RapSheet: The #Cardinals are releasing RB Chris Rainey from the practice squad, I’m told. He has a history of domestic violence.
— ABC15 Arizona (@abc15) September 18, 2014

huskylawyer

Reaction score
lsheldon":19hdncv9 said:
huskylawyer":19hdncv9 said:
lsheldon":19hdncv9 said:

Not any more: http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-blog ... e-history-

RT @RapSheet: The #Cardinals are releasing RB Chris Rainey from the practice squad, I’m told. He has a history of domestic violence.
— ABC15 Arizona (@abc15) September 18, 2014

Yea. What is funny is I think they brought in Rainey after Ray Rice fiasco. Oooops.

And Arians reportedly said they cut him for "football reasons" and not DV past. If anyone believes that, I have some warm beach front property in Alaska for sale. Great deal!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Is it in Juneau or Anchorage? A lot of that beach property is expensive.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2n2j0l6t said:
Is it in Juneau or Anchorage? A lot of that beach property is expensive.

Can't remember, but it was the beach with 90 degree weather in December. PM me if interested. :p

lsheldon

Reaction score
According to Fox sports, Dwyer has now been formally charged. Felony aggravated assault and eight misdemeanors.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jona ... ife-092914

PHOENIX -- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer has been formally charged with assaulting his wife in two arguments in July at their Phoenix apartment.

An indictment publicly released late Friday charges Dwyer with felony aggravated assault and eight misdemeanors.
Investigators say Dwyer broke his wife's nose during a July 21 argument and engaged in a dispute the following day in which he punched his wife and threw a shoe at his 17-month-old son, who wasn't injured.

Dwyer had been booked on suspicion of assaulting his son, but the indictment doesn't charge him with crimes related to the child.