Chargers moving to LA

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RedAlice":2wsbwaok said:
WmHBonney":2wsbwaok said:
RedAlice":2wsbwaok said:
Chargers new logo looks pretty close to the LA Dodgers. Well, the logo they put on their twitter account anyway, who knows what their actual plan is. They are also using the same colors Rams have been using in LA.

According to NFL Live, this is NOT a logo. It is simply some type of marketing thing. Supposedly, the logo has not been decided upon.

It's what they are using officially on their social media accounts, so it's publicly being used as a logo (NFL approved or not) - it's pissing off San Diego fans, who are upset they are using LA Chargers and who as Padre fans also HATE the Dodgers.

So, it's being used on purpose. Pretty much a "shove it" to San Diego.

Once again proving what a giant POS Spanos is.

Thank you baby Jesus for Paul Allen. :179417:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Charger fans already had mocking logo shirts for their protest at their stadium this morning. They were fast.

Attachments

• Charger Protest.png
    Charger Protest.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 2,068

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
replicant":2e9f6qd8 said:
Good article on all the money to be made by teams moving to a new city/stadium.

The Chargers' pending move to L.A. exposes the NFL's truth when it comes to fans

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the ... li=BBnb7Kz

"Every seat in Levi's Stadium — all 68,500 of them — was treated like a piece of real estate, and the 49ers sold licenses to buy the rights to sit in those seats for games. The one-time cost varied between $2,000 and $80,000.

That's not the cost of season tickets — that's just the cost for the right to buy season tickets — and it's a lifetime contract. The 49ers didn't invent the practice, but they sure did profit off it."

How does anyone afford to buy season tickets? Even if you could, why would you want to pay for such a convoluted scheme. SMH

Largent80

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":wlyp3akd said:
Largent80":wlyp3akd said:
I hate this. San Diego has supported that team for many years and there is no market for 2 teams in L.A.

I should know, I lived there.

This is terrible.

There's a market there, completely untapped. Rams only getting an 8.3 share. Can you get them to watch is the question. But it makes sense why the keep trying it; 2nd largest TV market.

Anyway, comparing the LA during its previous NFL experience to its situation now is apples and oranges. NFL wasn't nearly the beast it is today.

Whatever dude, you will see. In time this is an epic FAIL, and tragic for faithful Chargers fans...It blows.

I moved to Texas a year and a half ago. While I was still in Culver City CA. the day the Hawks were playing GB in the championship game I went to the store to get some items. I stopped to put a check into the B of A cash machine and some guy in the left turn lane on Venice BLVD. was screaming at me because I was wearing a Seahawk jersey from his car, about how awesome the RAIDERS are and will be again. He kept screaming well after making his turn.

That city has not let go of the L.A. Raiders and the Rams are still going to suck with Goff and whatever coach they have.

The Chargers are at the end of the Rivers era and will be rebuilding. And will suck as well.

The people in LA will NOT support losers. Look at the Clippers for validation.

This is a greed move by Spanos, and he screwed his fans and I hope he falls HARD.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/LAKings/status/819762174356656128[/tweet]