Chicago Won't Know What Hit Them!

TwilightError

Reaction score
If we lose to Jimmy Clausen's Chicago Bears, I'm going on full panic mode.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3k19ia08 said:
bmorepunk":3k19ia08 said:
2014 - OAK @ SEA

Odds -> About the same as this game

Result -> SEA 30 // OAK 24

Much different circumstances. Seattle had a ton of injuries .. I don't think they even played with the full 45 players.. and they weren't 0-2 in desperate need of a win. Not to say they could have afforded a loss to Oakland, just far less pressure to do so. And has this team shows.. sometimes they play down to their competition.

If we entered this game at 2-0, yeah the let down possibility would very much be there. At 0-2, I don't think you see that problem.

I get the reasoning, but I'm not expecting some huge one-sided blowout.

The threads before and after that Raiders game seem to indicate that the general attitude was that almost everyone was expecting some huge blowout which would lift their spirit after an expectedly rough beginning of the season (with all of those 16-0 predictions). The threads after the game had lots of people saying they wouldn't make the playoffs, at best they'd win 11 games and get a wild card, etc. Complete meltdown over a win.

If this game is decided by a field goal or less and a win, this board will heavily respond like it is a loss because everybody's expectations are so high.

DJrmb

Reaction score
TwilightError":rqwpvbrk said:
If we lose to Jimmy Clausen's Chicago Bears, I'm going on full panic mode.

I actually feel like Jimmy Clausen give's the Bears a better chance than having Cutler back there. At least against us... Cutler is a head case and our D-line could easily rattle him. With Clausen in they will dull down the gameplan and play more conservative, and he won't melt down like Cutler in the 2nd half, he just won't be good enough to win.

Not saying we lose. I still think we win this game but not in the fashion some people are calling for.

Seahawks 27
Bears 13

chris98251

Reaction score
In reference to the title, they may not know Bailey, they may not know Shead, but they fear

DlZY1OXBNyANqb7Jy84C2yBUF2FJ9HeOLNSEXwUipdqkAmwgqw