Chiefs vs Raiders...

RunTheBall

Reaction score
30 of the 32 NFL teams have at least 2 road losses so far, 28 of the 32 NFL teams have the same or a better record at home than on the road. Which really makes me crack up at all of the overreactions to our 4 point road loss to KC. Literally 90% of NFL teams aren't very good on the road.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
RedAlice":1tjf7hof said:
Tonight is not simply because it is a road game, and 3-2 before tonight is not a bad road record. But, you can keep your point - don't worry.
It is because it's a road game, KC would be winning this at Arrowhead, I have no doubt about it.

OrFan

Reaction score
Division games break all the normal rules. I can't stand the misery, oops Missouri , team.

Like I said earlier, this is fun.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seattle beats up opposing teams and they suffer in their next game. Chiefs are pRobably exhausted.

Plus, it's raining.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
storm74":28fyeh70 said:
NFSeahawks628":28fyeh70 said:
Raiders>Chiefs>Seahawks>Raiders>Chiefs>Seahawks>Raiders>Chiefs>Seahawks

That looks like one of the pattern problems on the SAT test. I don't know the answer.

It's 100% accurate, walk through it and find out for yourself. :D

RedAlice

Reaction score
OrFan":2h105ild said:
Division games break all the normal rules. I can't stand the misery, oops Missouri , team.

It is fun! Good TNF.

but can the Raiders handle the pressure being tied now to win it at the end?

OrFan

Reaction score
RedAlice":j5r8s62i said:
OrFan":j5r8s62i said:

It is fun! Good TNF.

but can the Raiders handle the pressure being tied now to win it at the end?

I doubt it. I figured from the start that the Raiders would lose, but watching them humble the almighty Chefs has been most entertaining. Most Thursday games have been boring, this one just the opposite.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well,wow. Nice job Raiders on that TD.

And, Carr has pretty eyes in that helmet.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We destroy Oakland, we lose to KC, then KC loses to Oakland.
Gotta love the parity in the NFL.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
If I was there, I'd be preparing to tear down some goalposts.

James in PA

Reaction score
Fraud-ass Chiefs. I'm sure you enjoyed your "Super Bowl" last week. But time to get back to reality. Denver will win your division once again and you just lost to a previously winless team.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but havent both Carrs won their first primetime games? David beat Dallas in Texans innaguaral game, and Derek tonight.

Msfann

Reaction score
That was a pretty good game. Like i said when Seattle played the raiders, a winless team is dangerous.

NINEster

Reaction score
I like KC and Alex Smith but am kinda happy they dropped this one to get the "win" out of the Raider's system for when we face them in two weeks.

And I agree.....division game was probably the one that the Raiders would eventually win this season, coupled with the fact that they played the Chiefs tough in Arrowhead last season and the two games that sandwich this one (Seattle & Denver).

On a side note, I would like for the Raiders to once again become a relevant NFL team with a real stadium. I do not hate that team like most. Maybe they can go the route of the Vikings and play in nearby Berkeley, Stanford, or Cal while demolishing the Coliseum and rebuilding on site.