Chiefs vs Raiders...

NINEster

Reaction score
razgriz737":gcjmi8fx said:
ivotuk":gcjmi8fx said:
Seattle beats up opposing teams and they suffer in their next game. Chiefs are pRobably exhausted.

Plus, it's raining.
The good ol' "Hawks Hangover"?

So are you guaranteeing an easy 49ers win in week 17? :mrgreen:

Pak40.

Reaction score
ivotuk":co3bysns said:
Seattle beats up opposing teams and they suffer in their next game. Chiefs are pRobably exhausted.

Plus, it's raining.

That is one way of looking at it. Of course the traveling team on Thursday night games usually lose. It is a tough gig. I mean, even a team that just beat Seattle traveled on a Thursday night and lost to a winless team.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It was almost like deja vu, the Chiefs lost to Raiders last night in much the same way the Seahawks did to them on last Sunday. Basically they had what they did to the Seahawks have done to them. So eerily similar. This goes to show you that it's a week to week league. Anything can happen on any given game day.

ringless

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Oakland didnt get that time out called in time and Alex was able to take a shot 11 on 9 to the endzone and they had blown it....

In any case, I am really happy to see them get a win. Not a fan of the team, but they have some great players and they really have fought all season and come close. A well deserved feeling for them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3e7mx9v8 said:
BTW, fix chat please.

Chat worked...you just need to go on an outside irc net. I used Turbo irc from my computer and it came up just fine. Today I used our link here and it came up...I am gonna use Turbo from now on. I was on the net from start of game for half hour...maybe.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Man... Oakland sure made that last drive look easy. 4th and 1 3rd and 1, they convert... AHHH what's that like? (This year people... Not talking last year... This year. People. This. Year.)

irocdave

Reaction score
man, I knew the Raiders were going to win this game before it started. I called one of my brothers when I got in the truck for the trip home at 5:eek:oPM to see if he would take the Chiefs. He said NFW, Raiders were going to take it. I felt this also. Then the Raiders went up by 14. Didn't watch the game but have the same feeling about the Hawks and Tards. Hawks are going to crush the Tards this weekend. The NFL is really weird this year, hard to put stock in who's better than who.
Rolling with the punches and foresee a beat down coming this weekend.