Chris Collinsworth

mrt144

Reaction score
It's like watching a game with my pop when my pop isn't there.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I always liked CC.
He sounds just like Mike from American Pickers. :laugh:

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Amazed some people are surprised he was praising Mahomes. He used to gush about Russell like that and still have Russell mad props.

But you know how it is here. If they aren't a Raible homer then screw em

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2g8z5y95 said:
Amazed some people are surprised he was praising Mahomes. He used to gush about Russell like that and still have Russell mad props.

No, the sound of his voice makes me want to kick a kitten.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1e09w305 said:
WestcoastSteve":1e09w305 said:

His voice is bad I just don't mind it

evergreen

Reaction score
At least he gets the teams right. Aikman constantly messes them up. I guess Joe is too polite to correct him. I wonder if the guys on the headphones ever straighten him out. Romo is a pleasant surprise for me since I rarely ever get my antenna to pick up CBS.
Anyway Collins worth is a fan of football and who wouldn’t be gushing over Mahomes? Dude looks like a red hot Russell all the time. I don’t like that he thinks the fail Mary wasn’t a catch tho. I like Al and CC as much as any around. Not like madden and pat.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
He's fine to me. The thing that gets my hackles up during a broadcast is when the announcers toe the company line too hard. I hate when they gloss over plays that should be looked at again or when they blindly side with a bad call. I don't care if a play is against my team or for it, I have more respect for the ones that challenge a bad call when they see it. Not many do these days. It even drives me nuts when watching non-Seahawks games and they do it. I think these days they're too busy flapping their gums and miss stuff too often during the game.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ugmq4zv said:
Collinsworth thought and stated as such that Darrell Bevell was a poor OC. That alone has endeared me to him for life.

I couldn’t care less what he has to say. Is voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Like a Dwight Yocum song.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are the absolute best.

Bryce84

Reaction score
By far my favorite color commentator. He interjects many interesting details and aspects of the game and plays that we might not have been able to keep track of during the live play, and does so very concisely. I don't care what teams are playing, I always enjoy Sunday Night Football purely for what he brings to the table. But that is my preference, I like learning about the intricacies of what makes things work.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2v86e0q2 said:
WestcoastSteve":2v86e0q2 said:

:ditto:
You ,sir, have hit the nail on the head....Well done :D :D :D

MTHawk1

Reaction score
I think he has a true professional's perspective on the game. He is quite good at relating his feelings and opinions. The best color man in the game, IMO.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I never understood the Collinsworth hate. I really like him.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
CC was talking about Mahomes too much! I mean, why talk about a rookie QB with over 45 tds and 4500 yards passing?

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth are by far the best in the business. I record most games and skip past the huddles, but for Sunday Night Football, I normally don't do this because I want to hear their commentary. Most other announcers speak in drivel, either don't know what they're talking about, or just tow the company line. They never directly disagree with a ref's call, or a coach's decision. Michaels and Collinsworth tell it like it is, and they have the knowledge to dish it accurately.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I've never really liked him but I don't HATE him. I'll take him over the Cowboy's Commentating Lovefest ant day of the week. The overly annoying amount of exCowboy commentators is getting real old.

Latest posts