Christine Michael Will Haunt the Seahawks

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":308k4fgh said:
C-Drop, haunting the Hawks??? :34853_doh:

Hilarious

Were you not here when we traded him? The hysterics about trading him to Dallas was overwhelming.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Does anyone honestly think that Dallas is going to make the playoffs? Their team looks like it's given up.

OP
OP
bmorepunk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2zcv7tt6 said:
SoulfishHawk":2zcv7tt6 said:
C-Drop, haunting the Hawks??? :34853_doh:

Hilarious

Were you not here when we traded him? The hysterics about trading him to Dallas was overwhelming.

It's possible he'll be good, but the near-term response in the trade thread seemed excessive:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112889

Examples:

Evil_Shenanigans":2zcv7tt6 said:
Really not looking forward to facing him this season or potentially the post season. Everybody spewing about how bad he was, but now were essentially back to ground zero as far as life after Lynch goes. Rawls impressed in preseason play, but I worry what happens the first time he messes up in a game situation. Will we be seeing the same things being said about Rawls. Hope not.

bigDhawk":2zcv7tt6 said:
warden":2zcv7tt6 said:
It does not matter what Cristine does in Dallas, he wasn't doing anything here.

It will matter if CMike helps Dallas knock us out of the playoffs. There was just no upside in trading him to Dallas for a conditional late 7th round pick. It would have been better just to cut him and let him land on some high-waiver-wire, bottom-feeding AFC team.
Fade":2zcv7tt6 said:
Ahman Green part 2.

massari":2zcv7tt6 said:
If they trade a potential stud like Michael to another legit SB contender, it better be for at least a 4th rounder.

Blitzer88":2zcv7tt6 said:
Welp........one of the teams I didn't really want to trade him to............super................

And for a 7th no less.........................smdh

austinslater25":2zcv7tt6 said:
Seahawks fans are going to hate this trade down the road. He's going to be a monster in Dallas.

Fade":2zcv7tt6 said:
C-Mike is going to get to run 3 yards passed the line of scrimmage before he is even touched. Then he will get to use his explosive athleticism to make things happen. :pukeface:

He is the perfect fit for that team.

Mick063":2zcv7tt6 said:
As I wrote in another thread..........

Justin Forsett II.

Or as someone wrote earlier in this thread.....

Aman Green II.

Regardless, you get the picture.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Dallas has quickly figured out he is worthless and moved on the Mcfadden. he wont get any snaps.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cmike scares me like Golden Tate was supposed to :lol:

Smellyman

Reaction score
One thing for sure. CM won't be able to give Dallas coaches any tips on the Seahawks O or D.

He never learned the plays.

chris98251

Reaction score
Smellyman":fcllzsgy said:
One thing for sure. CM won't be able to give Dallas coaches any tips on the Seahawks O or D.

You mean spin move left and spin move right fumble wasn't in the playbook?

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":3r8kqsor said:
Smellyman":3r8kqsor said:

You mean spin move left and spin move right fumble wasn't in the playbook?

don't forget...

cut away from blocking right away, 4 yard loss.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3ss6dlmt said:
Does anyone honestly think that Dallas is going to make the playoffs? Their team looks like it's given up.
I don't think they'll make the playoffs but it isn't from lack of effort it's because of injury to their playmakers. I mean they're reduced to running Cassel out there with no weapons beyond a declining Jason Witten.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bmorepunk":17h2v6uu said:
Is anybody still on the "Christine Michael will kill the team in the Dallas game, and in the playoffs with Dallas as well" camp?

If you look at his numbers from the last couple of games and trend them, he'll get 15 carries for 65 yards.
Huh? He's got a 3.3 ypc from 7 carries for 23 yds. One catch for a yard.

What does that even mean "trend them"?

OP
OP
bmorepunk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3vjjutrj said:
bmorepunk":3vjjutrj said:
Is anybody still on the "Christine Michael will kill the team in the Dallas game, and in the playoffs with Dallas as well" camp?

If you look at his numbers from the last couple of games and trend them, he'll get 15 carries for 65 yards.
Huh? He's got a 3.3 ypc from 7 carries for 23 yds. One catch for a yard.

What does that even mean "trend them"?

Note that I'm screwing around, but:

VS NE: 1 ATT, 6 Yards
VS NY: 5 ATT, 18 Yards

We could really make his numbers awesome for the Seahawks game if I try to fit it to a exponential curve rather than a linear one.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ia9lzwqc said:

If you mean "haunt the Seahawks by wasting a second round pick" then probably. Should of, could of, would of, etc.. In terms of will he have a big game against this run D?

Four words: I don't think so!

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
He will be lucky to get on the field. Randle has been the #1 man and McFadden just came off of a great week.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Christine Michael is an afterthought just like the car. I wish Gurley had dropped but we're not boned since it seems Rawls can do it in primetime.

sutz

Reaction score
If you mean he'll probably be invisible you might be right. But he'll probably be more Casper than Freddy. :laugh:

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Michael already haunts the Hawks....we have obvious holes and we wasted a high pick on him.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Greenhell":2j9c6lac said:
I believe he was supposed to be their #1 to start the day. His happy, dancing feet get him regulated back to the bench. I wonder how his rap career is going?

Nah, he started as the #3 and ended up as the #2 due to Randle's injury.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm pissed I got roped into starting him in FF this week when they said all the way until Sunday that he was the #1 guy.. then I go do my pre-sit down on the couch for hours workout and miss the report that he went back to #3.

Stupid Cowboys.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1qzlfy5o said:
I'm pissed I got roped into starting him in FF this week when they said all the way until Sunday that he was the #1 guy.. then I go do my pre-sit down on the couch for hours workout and miss the report that he went back to #3.

Stupid Cowboys.

Lol, see signature.

Latest posts