Christine Michael Will Haunt the Seahawks

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":jyvxqzgt said:
Hasselbeck":jyvxqzgt said:
I'm pissed I got roped into starting him in FF this week when they said all the way until Sunday that he was the #1 guy.. then I go do my pre-sit down on the couch for hours workout and miss the report that he went back to #3.

Stupid Cowboys.

Lol, see signature.

Yeah dropped him in Week 2 then picked him back up thinking he was the starter..

So my luck, Kam will break Randle and DMC in half and Michael will become the fantasy steal of the year after I cut him again.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":w7n9otku said:
SeaToTheHawks":w7n9otku said:
Hasselbeck":w7n9otku said:
I'm pissed I got roped into starting him in FF this week when they said all the way until Sunday that he was the #1 guy.. then I go do my pre-sit down on the couch for hours workout and miss the report that he went back to #3.

Stupid Cowboys.

Lol, see signature.

Yeah dropped him in Week 2 then picked him back up thinking he was the starter..

So my luck, Kam will break Randle and DMC in half and Michael will become the fantasy steal of the year after I cut him again.

I hear ya. Just messin'. Hard not to be enamored with his physical abilities.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
kidhawk":35y4d3aa said:
Honestly, I'm kind of excited. I think we get him to fumble at least once this game
I can't wait until he tries to switch the ball to his other hand! GO HAWKS!

Optimus25

Reaction score
Aros":34vdp1uv said:
McFadden will be our concern on Sunday not Michael.

I'd be surprised personally to see Michael taking many snaps at all. Mcfadden pretty much stole the job last week.

Stop the run and this is an easy win.

Next

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My belief is that Michael has already hurt the Hawks by being a draft bust.

There is little doubt he has all the physical ability in the world but the mental part of the game exceeds his ability to comprehend and execute. someone will take a chance on him next season but I'm betting it won't be Dallas.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
C-mike had a good run last week, one that showed his burst and what he could do if that line opens holes like they did all last year. He is such a tease.

But he hasn't changed the worth of his ten cent head.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Lol. The Cowboys forum has a link to this thread on their board and are citing it as legitimate.

Narniaman

Reaction score
Let's see. . . .

In two and a half seasons, Christine Michael has carried the ball 59 times for 277 yards. This year he has seven carries for 23 yards, a 3.3 yards per carry average.

Thomas Rawls, the unsigned free agent rookie who replace him, has. . . 65 carries for 366 yards, all this season since he is a rookie. That works out to a 5.6 yards per carry average.

Does anybody, other than perhaps Cowboy fans, really think that the Seahawks should have cut Rawls and kept Michael???

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
At least the Hawk defenders will know whether it's a pass or run play when Michaels is in the game based on whether he points up to the sky or pouts prior to the snap. And the Hawks can count on Michaels to duck out of bounds a few yards short of the first down rather than take a hit.

Threedee

Reaction score
It looked like last week that every time Michael was on the field, they handed him the ball. It got so predictable that he was constantly getting him behind the line.

OP
OP
bmorepunk

bmorepunk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2f233xhm said:
Lol. The Cowboys forum has a link to this thread on their board and are citing it as legitimate.

I'm not sure if I should be entertained or disturbed. Either way, I'll be an adult and take responsibility.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Largent80":353hxeip said:
:lol: Christine Michael.

So did one parent want a boy and the other a girl?

My guess is that neither of them knew how to spell Christian.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Well he was a non factor yesterday. 5 carries for 20 yards.
Not exactly "haunting" us....lol

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He did better than I expected but still he went down when someone touched him no yac.

peppersjap

Reaction score
The one thing Christine Michael was in this game was a complete class act when he went and stood with his Seahawk brothers over Ricardo Lockette after he got hurt. If anyone see's a picture of the aftermath look closely and there is one Cowboy in the group. I will always be a fan because he showed that somethings are bigger than the game!

Latest posts