Christine Michael Will Haunt the Seahawks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
...and yet people continue to talk about this bust fringe player...maybe we should open an Aaron Curry thread too

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Seahawks will only be haunted by the player they should have taken with that draft pick. Travis Kelce was the very next pick.

12thbrah

Reaction score
marko358":3d69zeoj said:
He was cut by the Cowboys today. #haunted

If he can't make it on that roster he ain't making it anywhere.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
rideaducati":8tj9gmhm said:
The Seahawks will only be haunted by the player they should have taken with that draft pick. Travis Kelce was the very next pick.

Or Larry Warford . . . or Tyrann Mathieu . . . even Latavius Murray, selected in the 6th Round by Oakland, has turned into a more viable RB.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
hawknation2015":2mjykrbn said:
rideaducati":2mjykrbn said:

Or Larry Warford . . . or Tyrann Mathieu . . . even Latavius Murray, selected in the 6th Round by Oakland, has turned into a more viable RB.

The Honey Badger whiff makes my stomach hurt, Hawks FO owes us a lifetime supply of Pepto Bismol :pukeface:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I don't know if Mathieu would've turned out like he did there if he was picked here. Dude had so much issues coming out of college. He was trending towards Josh Gordon status of now Only reason ARZ took him was cause PP21 and him were close since they both played at LSU, and PP21 stuck his neck out for him. It paid off and Mathieu has credited PP21 multiple times as the person who turned his life around.

He was also very small for a corner, which at the time, was the complete opposite mold of Hawks CB's. ARZ turned him into a safety.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Mathieu no-showed his predraft visit with the Seahawks back in 2013. Can't really blame them for passing.

As for legit misses, remember that Seattle originally had the #56 pick (but traded back to #62). Eddie Lacy was still on the board before the trade. He's struggling now, but I think we would've kept him in better shape here and he was undoubtedly one of the better backs in the league through his first two years.

Edit: Also, duh... Keenan Allen, Jordan Reed...

ivotuk

Reaction score
peppersjap":g9x4qjaq said:
The one thing Christine Michael was in this game was a complete class act when he went and stood with his Seahawk brothers over Ricardo Lockette after he got hurt. If anyone see's a picture of the aftermath look closely and there is one Cowboy in the group. I will always be a fan because he showed that somethings are bigger than the game!

Amen to that. I saw him a little in college, and in the East/West Shrine Game, and when he was on the field, or around his team mates, he was a class act. IIRC he did get in some trouble with his coaches.

Phenomenal physical talent, I'm thinking he might have a learning disability.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Now is he going to haunt Dallas also? Like I've said the entire time, he sucks.

Latest posts